Here in the following I am there with a fresh job opportunity from Sindh Police Jobs 2017 Special Protection Unit For Constable BPS-05. Here a recent opportunity is there from Special Protection Unit of Sindh Police is appointing the energetic, dynamic, caliber and capable applicants those who belongs to Army Personnel (Combatants) are required to apply for the post of (Constable BPS-05) is vacant to apply for this post. Rural and urban Sindh domicile holders are eligible to apply for this post. The Army Retired Combatants who belong to different Combatant Units such are eligible to apply as (Armour, Artillery, Engineer Signals & Air Defence, Infantry, Aviation, EME, Army Service Core Co-ordinance, Army Medical Core and General Duty Soldiers are eligible to apply. Applicants should bears the clear academic record and good health are required to apply. Attractive salary package will be paid to the applicants. Now, I will make you know about its rest of the details.
Sindh Police is the Government of Sindh regulatory and under supervision body which is responsible for maintaining the peace in the districts of Sindh with its huge number of force which is working day and night with heart and soul. Within a week being a Govt department it offers govt career opportunities of all levels from Graduation to Matric.
For the above post the applicants should be having the qualification of Matric-AEC (1st Division) is required.
Age limit should be 46 years and for Non-Junior Commissioned Officer the age limit should be 48 years till last date.
Height: Height should be “5 Feet and 4 Inches.
Chest Size: Chest size should be “33 by 34 ½”.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
Sindh Police Jobs 2017 Current Add
How to Apply for Sindh Police Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to apply by sending the application with Discharge Copy of previous job, Copy of CNIC, Copies of educational and experience certificates, Character Certificate, Domicile, PRC with 6 passport size photographs should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is 31st January 2017.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Applicants will be given Written Test and Physical Test information via press media or through SMS.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- So, stay tuned with this job page for more jobs and get all awesome jobs every morning.
Sindh Police Jobs 2017
Address: Office of the DGIP/Commandant SPU, Police Headquarters RRF Alfalah Base Korangi Crack, Karachi.