Here at this job page a brilliant opportunity is being offered from Science Talent Farming Scheme 2017 NTS Form Download Sample Paper. Applications are being invited from Science Talent Farming Scheme is the Govt of Pakistan’s authority which is working under the Ministry of Science & Technology provides ample of the career opportunities and schemes and likewise every time it has once again given the brilliant scheme as mentioned above which for the 9th Class passed 300 candidates are required for 3rd Batch to get Science education so due to this the applicants will be given the opportunity to get admission in Govt college which are famous one. Now, I will make you know about its further details below.
Students who have been passed the 9th Class in 2016 and will give exams of Matric Class in 2017 are required to apply and the applicants have obtained the 60% marks in all Subjects and 70% marks in rest of the Science Subjects is required.
- Applicants will be selected and undergo scrutiny.
- Secondly the applicants will under written test.
- Interview/Presentation will be held from Technologies.
- 80% applicants will be selected from Govt schools and 20% students will be selected from Private schools and the schools which are not the having the tuition fee not more than 1000/ will be eligible to apply.
- Selected applicants need to get admission in STFS Institutes for FS.c Standard and complete their Intermediate qualification form this college and names of such colleges can be had from the PSF Website.
- Applicants will be eligible to get admission in Sukkur, Islamabad, Karachi, Faisalabad, Multan, Hyderabad, Peshawar and Quetta institutes.
- Tuition Fee/Hostel Facility and Stipend will be granted.
- From 1st year the candidates will be given the opportunity to Prepare the Science Project Designing under Scientist and University Teacher supervision.
- Visiting the Science and Technology Universities.
- Meetings with famous Scientists in Mobile Talent Farming Laboratories along with presentations and film shows.
- Summer Science Camps along with meetings in Science forms.
- Successful candidates will given the golden opportunity to visit the Science and Technology Institutes/International Research Institutes.
Documents to be Produced:
- Candidates are required to produce the attested copies of 9th Class
- Status of School either Govt or Private and prove of School fee as mentioned in “B Form” with Principal’s signature is mandatory otherwise form will be rejected.
- Copy of CNIC self or parents is required.
- Matric result card will be required after the result announcement.
How To Apply For Science Talent Farming Scheme:
- Candidates may apply online or may download application form and deposit slip from the official site of NTS which is www.nts.org.pk
- Duly filled application form along with original paid deposit slip of test fee which is Rs. 480/- for all positions in favor of NTS and all other documents should reach the following address given below.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB or ABL on prescribed bank challan.
- All applications should reach at NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Last Date for submission of application is 10th February 2017.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
Science Talent Farming Scheme 2017
Last Date For Apply: 10th February 2017
Address: NTS Headquarter, 1-E Street No, 46, Sector-I 8/2, Islamabad.
Click Here For Job Advertisement Image