|Posted on:||11th Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 23, 2017|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|Organization:||Social Welfare and Bait-Ul-Maal Punjab|
Get the latest job offer from Social Welfare and Bait-Ul-Maal Punjab Jobs 2017 Apply & Eligibility Criteria. Jobs in Punjab Bait-ul-Maal Department are available and it is looking to recruit educated, skilled and experienced candidates are required to fill the following posts for project named as Old Age Home Faisalabad such as (Assistant, Junior Clerk, Warden, Driver, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Attendant (Male/Female), Mali, Cook, Dhobi) are the current vacancies which needs to be filled by the applicants with Graduation to Middle qualification are welcome to apply for such posts along with relevant expertise are needed as well to hold such posts. The appointment will be done on a pure contract basis as per the recruitment policy 2004 of Government of Punjab for the duration of 1 year and it can be extendable or can be permanent on satisfactory performance of an individual. Age limits are different for each post which can be seen from the advertisement image. So, only suitable candidates are advised to step forward and apply confidently for the vacant job as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Social Welfare and Bait-Ul-Maal Department is the Govt department and as it belongs to Punjab now so its governed by the Govt of Punjab and the major aim of this department is to provide social help and aid to the needy people and is known as the financial institute which is held responsible for the administration of taxes in Islam States and much more. Being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs of different level.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Punjab Bait-Ul-Maal Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Attendant (Male/Female)
How To Apply for Punjab Social Welfare & Bait-ul-Maal Jobs:
- Interested candidates may send their handwritten Applications along with all relevant documents, CNIC and one passport size photograph should reach at the said address.
- The last date for submission of application is October 23, 2017.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application.
- Candidates already working in Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- Interviews will be held as per the schedule mentioned in the following image separately for every position.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in an interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring all original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Social Welfare and Bait-Ul-Maal Punjab Jobs 2017
Address: Director General, Social Welfare 41 Empress Road, Lahore.