Here at this page, you’ll have FEBGIF Jobs 2020 | Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Funds Jobs 2020 Form Download. Jobs in Establishment Division FEB & GIF Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Funds are available and it is looking to recruit following staff for its high rise building project at Islamabad on two years contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance for the following positions.
FEBGIF invites applications from the highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Project Engineer (Electrical), Project Engineer (Mechanical), Accounts Officer, LDC, Driver).
All positions will be recruit on Merit basis, so only eligible candidates should apply for which every candidate should possess qualification and experience as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image such as Bachelors/Intermediate/Matric pass candidates having relevant experience are eligible to apply. So, only suitable candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
FEBGIF Jobs 2020 Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Funds
- Project Engineer (Electrical)
- Project Engineer (Mechanical)
- Accounts Officer
How To Apply for Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Funds Jobs:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official site which is www.febgif.gov.pk or through web link is given below.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and recent photograph should reach on the following address given below.
- Candidates already serving in Government departments / autonomous bodies/semi autonomous bodies/corporation etc. should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of application is October 19, 2020.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline shall not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview.
- The candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk
Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Funds Jobs 2020
Address: Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Funds Block A-I, BF Building, Shahrah-e-Suharwardy, Zero Point, Islamabad.