This page is about the Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2021 Pakistan Latest Advertisement. A Government Agency named as Ministry of Climate Change is looking to recruit the following staff against the following vacancies given below for the project named as Pollution Load Assessment Network (PLAN) under the umbrella of Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Programme (TBTTP) for Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency, Islamabad.
For MOCC Jobs 2021 it is looking to hire the educated, experienced and well-disciplined applicants are required for the vacant positions which are (Senior Scientific Officer, Deputy Scientific Officer Air, Deputy Scientific Officer Water, Deputy Scientific Officer Data / Monitoring, Scientific Officer Air, Instrument Engineer, Scientific Officer HR / Finance, Outreach Officer, Research Assistant Air, Research Assistant Water, Research Assistant Emission Testing, Office Assistant, Account Assistant, Inspector / Field Officer Air, Inspector / Field Officer Water, Inspector / Field Officer Emission Testing, Stenotypist, Field Assistant Air, Field Assistant Water, Field Assistant Emission Testing, Mechanic, Electrician, Driver, Office Boy, GateKeeper / Chowkidar). The appointment will be done on a contract basis for two years which is extendable and all positions are based in Islamabad.
Candidates wanted to apply are suggested to read the eligibility criteria given in the following image or after this paragraph. If you are not well educated then we suggest you Join Pak Navy as Sailor 2021 announced today. So, it is the finest opportunity for those candidates who are well educated and wanted to have a job in the Government sector where they can earn a handsome salary package. Now, in the following, you’ll have complete how to apply procedure.
Ministry of Climate Change is the Federal Govt department which is under the Govt of Pakistan and is held responsible for maintenance of climate and environment by enunciating different developmental projects. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different levels and latest Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2021 are for the Middle/Matric pass candidates given below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2021:
For vacant positions, Masters / MS / MSc / Bachelors / BS / BSc / BA / ACCA / ACMA / Intermediate / Matric and relevant experience is required to apply and the age of the applicant should be between 18 to 50 years as per the demand of vacant positions.
For More Federal Govt Jobs: Click Here
Ministry of Climate Change – MoCC Jobs 2021 Application Form
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Senior Scientific Officer
- Deputy Scientific Officer Air
- Deputy Scientific Officer Water
- Deputy Scientific Officer Data / Monitoring
- Scientific Officer Air
- Instrument Engineer
- Scientific Officer HR / Finance
- Outreach Officer
- Research Assistant Air
- Research Assistant Water
- Research Assistant Emission Testing
- Office Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Inspector / Field Officer Air
- Inspector / Field Officer Water
- Inspector / Field Officer Emission Testing
- Field Assistant Air
- Field Assistant Water
- Field Assistant Emission Testing
- Office Boy
- Gate Keeper / Chowkidar
How to Apply for the Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2021:
- Applications on plain paper along with detailed CV and other documents should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of an application is June 04, 2021.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- For more Government Jobs in Pakistan, please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2021
Address: Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency, Plot No, 42, Street No, 06, H-8/2, Islamabad.