|Posted on:||4th Apr 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Apr 12, 2018|
|Education Required:||Matric, Middle|
|Organization:||Punjab Vocational Training Council|
|Age Limit:||Location: Punjab|
Apply for Punjab Vocational Training Council (PVTC) Jobs 2018 Latest Advertisement. PVTC is the abbreviation of Punjab Vocational Training Council which is the largest vocational training provider of Pakistan. It is an autonomous corporate body of Punjab Government having 348 VTIs with an annual capacity of 200,000 trainees. Its mission is to provide skillful training to youth at their doorstep. To improve its services PVTC is hiring the following staff in its regional offices and head office and the positions are (Driver, Office Boy, Sweeper). Selection of eligible candidates shall be determined on the basis of transparent merit-based criteria as laid down in PVTC Employees Service Regulations 2014. Those who are willing to apply are suggested to read the eligibility criteria carefully before stepping forward to apply.
- The individual should hold valid Punjab Domicile to apply.
- To apply Matric/Middle qualification is required.
- Relevant experience is compulsory for all posts.
- Maximum age for all posts is 35 years.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
PVTC Jobs 2018 Punjab Vocational Training Council Latest Career Opportunities
Vacant Positions with Basic Scales:
- Office Boy
How to Apply for PVTC Jobs 2018:
- Handwritten application on plain paper accompanied by a copy of CNIC, 3 recent photographs, attested copies of experience certificates and educational certificate/diplomas should reach the NTS headquarter Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is April 12, 2018.
- Government and Semi-Government Department Employees should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
PVTC Jobs 2018
Address: PVTC, 134-A, Quaid-e-Azam Industrial Estate Kot Lakhpat, Madr-e-Millat Road, Green Town, Lahore.