Apply for Punjab Vocational Training Council (PVTC) Jobs 2019 NTS Application Form. PVTC is the abbreviation of Punjab Vocational Training Council which is the largest vocational training provider of Pakistan. It is an autonomous corporate body of Punjab Government having 348 VTIs with an annual capacity of 200,000 trainees. Its mission is to provide skillful training to youth at their doorstep.
To improve its services PVTC is hiring the following staff in its area offices and vocational training institutes and the positions are (Principal, Instructor Computer Hardware & Network Professional Designing, Junior Instructor Auto CAD, Junior Instructor Dress Making, Junior Instructor Embroidery, Junior Instructor Repair & Maintenance of Electrical Appliances, Junior Instructor Mobile Phone Repairing, Junior Instructor Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Junior Instructor Beautician).
Selection of eligible candidates shall be determined on the basis of transparent merit-based criteria as laid down in PVTC Employees Service Regulations 2014. Those who are willing to apply are suggested to read the eligibility criteria carefully before stepping forward to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for PVTC Jobs:
- The individual should hold valid Punjab Domicile to apply.
- To apply MBA/Masters/MBA/MCS/MIT/BSc/Bachelors/BCS/DAE qualification is required.
- Relevant experience is compulsory for all posts.
- Maximum age for all posts is 35 years.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
PVTC Jobs 2019 Punjab Vocational Training Council Latest Career Opportunities
Vacant Positions with Basic Scales:
- Instructor Computer Hardware & Network Professional Designing
- Junior Instructor Auto CAD
- Junior Instructor Dress Making
- Junior Instructor Embroidery
- Junior Instructor Repair & Maintenance of Electrical Appliances
- Junior Instructor Mobile Phone Repairing
- Junior Instructor Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Junior Instructor Beautician
How to Apply for PVTC Jobs 2019:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official site of NTS.
- Duly filled the application form along with a deposit slip of test fee of Rs. 700/- in favor of NTS, one photocopy of CNIC, three recent photographs and attested copies of all relevant education and experience certificate should reach through courier on the following address given below.
- Test fee shall be paid in any online branch of Meezan Bank, MCB or ABL on prescribed challan form attached with downloaded application form.
- The last date of submission of application form is September 14, 2019.
- Eligible candidates list shall be available on NTS website.
- Roll number slips will be available at the official site of NTS including information related to venue of written.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
PVTC Jobs 2019
To Download Application Form A:
(For The Post of Principal)
To Download Application Form A:
(For The Post of Instructor)
To Download Application Form C:
(For The Post of Junior Instructor)
Address: NTS Headquarter, Plot No. 94, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.