|Posted on:||18th Feb 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||25 Feb 2016|
|Organization:||Population Welfare Department|
At this page a good news is being offered on behalf of unemployed individuals from Punjab Population Welfare Training Institute Lahore Jobs 18th February 2016 Career Offers is inviting the caliber, expert and well educated applicants for the vacant situations of Electrician, Cleaner, Gardener, Gatekeeper and Sweeper are vacant to be applied against them which requires the qualification of Matric and Middle and for the post of Electrician the one year Diploma and for the post of Gatekeeper the Retired Army person is eligible to apply. The age limits are different for all jobs. Those applicants who are residing in Punjab are eligible to apply for these vacancies which needs the simple criteria and the requirements are quite simple with minimum qualification and 1 years experience for each field is required. Now let’s come to know about its vacancies and applying method.
Punjab Population Welfare Training Institute Lahore Jobs 18 February 2016 Career Offers
How to Apply:
- Willing candidates send the handwritten application with all copies of documents, CNIC, Domicile and 2 passport size photographs should be sent to the mentioned address.
- Last date for applying is 25th February 2016.
- Age relaxation will be given according to the policy of Govt of Punjab.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates coming for interview. For more jobs please keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk.
Punjab Population Welfare Training Institute Lahore Jobs 2016
Address: Principal Population Welfare Training Institute, 169-A, Ahmed Block New Garden Town, Lahore.