|Posted on:||22nd Jul 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Aug 10, 2017|
|Education Required:||Intermediate, Matric|
Here you will be having the latest job offer from Government of Punjab Health Department Jobs 2017 Lahore Latest Advertisement. For all the willing applicants of Punjab here a recent job is being offered from Health Department Lahore requires the services of eligible, caliber and well disciplined applicants are required to fill the following positions which includes (Junior Clerk, Junior Technician (ECG), Junior Technician (Radiography & Imaging), Junior Technician (Pathology Technology), Junior Technician (Pharmacy Technology), Radiographer, Operation Theatre Assistant, Anaesthesia Assistant, Sterilizing Operator, Lab Assistant, Dark Room Assistant, Receptionist, Aya, Stretcher Bearer & Sweeper) are the posts which requires to be filled before due date with overall qualification of Intermediate, Matric and Middle is required along with relevant expertise are required to apply for such posts. Appointment will be made on contract basis for the period of 1 year and 3 years contract basis for 3 years will be made and will be non-transferable and will undergo extension. Applicants of Lahore are required to apply. Applicants will be dismissed from the employment in account of bad conduct during employment. Attractive remuneration package will be given to the scale of the post. Now, let's throw light on its further details below.
Health Department Lahore is working under Health Department Punjab, Govt of Punjab and it is responsible to control all the Government Hospitals and other Health Centers working in Lahore District. As, we come to know that department is categorized as Government so it offers Govt jobs of all levels on regular and contract basis for male and females of different educational levels.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Punjab Health Department Lahore Jobs 2017 Advertisement Latest
- Junior Clerk
- Junior Technician (ECG)
- Junior Technician (Radiography & Imaging)
- Junior Technician (Pathology Technology)
- Junior Technician (Pharmacy Technology)
- Operation Theatre Assistant
- Anaesthesia Assistant
- Sterilizing Operator
- Lab Assistant
- Dark Room Assistant
- Stretcher Bearer
How to Apply Health Department Lahore Jobs:
- Applicants are required to apply by sending the handwritten application on plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificates, diplomas, experience certificate, Domicile, CNIC, and 2 recent photographs and self addresses envelopes with Rs.50/ ticket should reach the following address.
- Last Date for submission of application is 10th August 2017.
- Number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date shall not be entertained.
- Late received and those of incomplete forms will stand rejected.
Health Department Lahore Jobs 2017
Address: Medical Superintendent, Govt Teaching Hospital, Lahore.