|Posted on:||21st Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 30, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
|Organization:||Punjab Food Authority|
Get Punjab Food Authority Internship 2017 Application Form Download Online from www.pfa.gop.pk at this page of our site. The government of the Punjab Food Authority has announced 06 Months Internship Program for the fresh Graduates and Masters qualified Male & Female, candidates. Internship Program will be carried in different categories like (Operations, Standard and Accreditation, Admin & Finance, Public Relation and Food Laboratories), for which applications are invited from the competent and well-disciplined individuals from all over Punjab who are passionate to be successful in future. This Internship program shall help these fresh Graduates / Masters pass candidates to learn latest skills for the relevant field under an efficient working atmosphere where they can polish their skills to be a professional. Candidates willing to apply are suggested to read the following criteria mentioned separately for every category.
Punjab Food Authority Internship Application Form 2017 www.pfa.gop.pk
- Internee for Operations: For this category candidate having Masters or Bachelors or B.Sc Hons. Degree in Food Science and Technology, Agriculture Science / Food Safety and Quality Management, Food Nutrition and Science from HEC recognized university is eligible to apply.
- Internee Standard and Accreditation: Individuals possessing Masters or Bachelors or B.Sc Hons. Degree in Food Science and Technology, Nutrition or Dairy Technology from HEC recognized university is eligible to apply for this category.
- Internee for Admin and Finance: Candidates holding BBA, B.Com, MBA degree from HEC recognized university are eligible to apply for this category.
- Internee for Public Relation: Masters / Bachelors in Mass Communication from HEC recognized university is required to apply for this category.
- Internee for Food Laboratories: Masters or Bachelors or B.Sc Hons. Degree in Food Science and Technology, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Nutrition or Dairy Technology from HEC recognized university is required to apply for this category
How To Apply for Punjab Food Authority Jobs:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official site of Punjab Food Authority which is www.pfa.gop.pk or it can be downloaded from this page of JobsAlert.pk.
- Interested candidates meeting criteria should appear for interview along with duly filled application form, detailed CV, original and attested copies of educational certificates, CNIC, Domicile and two recent passport size photographs at Director General Punjab Food Authority 83-C New Muslim Town Lahore.
- Interviews will be held on October 30, 2017, from 10.00 am.
- List of selected candidates will be published within a week after interviews. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Punjab Food Authority Internship Program 2017
Application Form Will Be Available Soon
Venue: Director General Punjab Authority 83-C New Muslim Town Lahore.