Get Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Lahore Jobs June 2017 Latest from this page. Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab, invites applications for its “Biomedical Equipment Repair Workshops in Punjab (Lahore, Multan & Sargodha) & Biomedical Equipment Response Center (BERC)” from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in Punjab for the of Provincial Coordinator (BERC). Appointment of this post will be held on contract basis initially for one year which is extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates willing to apply must have BS Engineering degree in Bio-Medical / Mechatronics/Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical and must have 15 years of relevant experience in Equipment Maintenance & Management Services and age should be between 40 to 60 years. After final selection, the selected candidates shall be offered Rs. 400,000/- per month and other fringe benefits as per the policy of Punjab Government. So, now for interested candidates, we’ll discuss how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Lahore Jobs June 2017 Government of Punjab
- Provincial Coordinator (BERC)
How To Apply for Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs:
- Candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria should send their applications along with detailed CV, a passport size photograph & a copy of CNIC through courier / registered post on the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is June 16, 2017.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Already serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
- Candidates meeting criteria will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will admissible for the test and interview.
- Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel all applications or recruitment process.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2017
Address: Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of Punjab 37-D Main Gulberg, Zafar Ali Road, Lahore, Pakistan.