Get Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2021 Chitral Upper Application Form Download from this page. Applications are invited for filling the vacancies of the Population Welfare Department under Open Merit from the Domicile holders of Chitral Upper District as per provincial government policy for a requirement on the temporary basis for the following positions given below.
Jobs in Population Welfare Department are such as (Chowkidar (BPS-03), Aya (BPS-03)). Candidates Matric Pass willing to apply for these Government Jobs are suggested to read the criteria carefully and detailed criteria can be examined from the following for the Jobs in Chitral Upper, Peshawar Division.
According to the criteria for vacant positions, Matric / Middle pass candidates having age between 18 to 40 years are eligible to apply. Age relaxation will be given as per Government rules. So, it is the finest opportunity for the residents of Chitral Upper who are well educated but wanted to be part of any Government Department. Now, for eligible candidates, we’ll discuss how to apply the procedure for the above-mentioned positions.
Population Welfare Department Jobs 2021 Chitral Upper Latest Vacancies
- Aya (BPS-03)
- Chowkidar (BPS-03)
How To Apply for Population Welfare Department Jobs:
- An application written on plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, driving license, CNIC, domicile, recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for applying is October 06, 2021.
- The candidate shall write in bold and clear words the post being applied for on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete or applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2021
Address: Population Welfare Department KPK District Chitral Upper, Near Aga Khan Medical Center.