Here at this page you’ll have Mines and Minerals Department KPK Jobs 2016 Latest Advertisement. Jobs in Mines and Minerals Department KPK are available and it is looking to recruit following staff for one of its project name (Value Addition & Research & Development work on Ores, Minerals in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa) and for this purpose it invites applications from highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Senior Mineral Processing Engineer / Project Manager, Geologist, Analytical Chemist and Pilot Plant Helper). These positions are based at Mineral Testing Laboratory Hayatabad, Peshawar. Recruitment will be done on purely contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance till life of project. Candidates willing to apply should compare themselves with the eligibilities mentioned in the following image such as they should possess BE or MSC with maximum experience in the relevant field as per the eligibility criteria. So, for interested and eligible candidates we have provided complete how to apply procedure in the very next heading.
Mines and Minerals Department KPK Jobs 2016 Latest Advertisement
- Senior Mineral Processing Engineer / Project Manager
- Analytical Chemist
- Pilot Plant Helper
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application.
- Last date for submission of application is 05th March, 2016.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview for which no TA/DA will be paid.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Mines and Minerals Department KPK Jobs 2016
Address: P.O Box No. 254 General Post Office Peshawar.