Tap this page for SMEDA Jobs 2020 Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority. SMEDA is a statutory body responsible for the growth and development of small and medium enterprises, its head office is in Lahore, regional offices are in Lahore, Karachi, Quetta, Peshawar and Regional Business Centers in major business cities of Pakistan.
Today applications are invited to fill the following vacant posts at SMEDA which is going to recruit vacancies for SME Business Facilitation Center (SMEBFC), Multan which is a project of SMEDA and the positions are (Regional Manager Incharge, Manager – BDS, Manager – Training, Assistant Manager, RBC (Management Associate), Accounts / Admin Officer, Driver).
These positions are on a contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates wanted to apply for these jobs should hold qualification Masters/Bachelors/B.Com/Matric in relevant discipline as per the demand of vacant posts. So, only eligible candidates should apply as per the following how to apply the procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority SMEDA Jobs 2020 Latest
Vacation Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Regional Manager Incharge
- Manager – BDS
- Manager – Training
- Assistant Manager
- RBC (Management Associate)
- Accounts / Admin Officer
How To Apply for SMEDA Jobs:
- For Sr. No. 1 to 6 applicants need to apply online at www.nbdp.org.pk.
- For Sr. No. 07 candidates are invited to apply by submitting an application along with a recent passport photograph and attested copies of the educational certificate at the address mention below.
- Please mark the envelope with the position applied for.
- The last date for submission of application is February 03, 2020.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- For more information about the candidate list and test result, please visit our site JobsAlert. pk.
SMEDA Jobs 2020
To Apply Online:
Address: PO Box 19, Lahore.