For all the natives of Mandi Bahauddin it’s the brilliant news offered from Population Welfare Department Mandi Bahauddin Jobs 2017 For BPS-05 Latest. Applications are being invited from a Government organization named Population Welfare Department Mandi Bahauddin is looking to hire the applicants for Project Management Unit PMU for the project named “Family Welfare Centre and Introduction for Community Based Family Workers (2014-18) which includes (Family Welfare Assistant (Female) and Family Welfare Assistant (Male)) are the complete posts which needs to be filled by the applicants on contract basis. All the natives of Mandi Bahauddin are invited to apply. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants as per scale of the post. Quota is available for 5% Minorities, 3% for Disable applicants and for Retired employees children 20% quota is reserved. Now, have a look on its eligibility and applying criteria below.
Population Welfare Department of Mandi Bahauddin is working under the Govt of Punjab which is working for to aware the peoples about the planning and family growth affairs and the development of births and its control are the prime and main objective of this department. As, far as the vacancies are included which have been advertised includes from Graduation to Matric and those of low level like Middle, Primary and literate applicants are also invited to apply.
As for these simple posts the criteria is also simple as for all of these posts overall qualification is required includes Matric with 2nd Division from a recognized institute are welcome to apply.
Age limit should be 18 to 25 years with 5 years age relaxation will be given to Male and 8 years to females.
Population Welfare Department Mandi Bahauddin Jobs 2017 For Male & Females
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
- Family Welfare Assistant (Female)
- Family Welfare Assistant (Male)
How to Apply for Population Welfare Department Mandi Bahauddin Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to apply by sending the hand written application along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and other testimonials should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 12th September 2017.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Interview will be held on different dates which can be viewed from the advertisement image.
Population Welfare Department Mandi Bahauddin Jobs 2017
Address: District Population Welfare Officer, Mandi Bahauddin.