|Posted on:||20th Nov 2015|
|Last Date to Apply:||05 Dec 2015|
|Education Required:||FA, FSC, Matric, Middle|
|Age Limit:||Location: Pakistan|
Here at this page you’ll have Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs November 2015 Eligibility Criteria & Test / Interview Date. Jobs in Pakistan Rangers Sindh are available for Civilians and Ex-Army Officers and following positions are available on Provincial Quota for Punjab, Sindh, KPK, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan and Azad Kashmir. Applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals who are well educated, intelligent, skilled, physically fit and well disciplined against the following positions which are given below after this paragraph. Candidates willing to apply should possess valid CNIC, Domicile and maximum qualification Intermediate to apply for the vacant positions and complete eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image. It is golden opportunity for all those who are in search to have job in any defence force, so, take advantage from this opportunity and apply confidently for the following positions according to the following how to apply procedure which is given below.
Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs November 2015 Eligibility Criteria & Test / Interview Date
- Sub Inspector
- Religious Teacher
- Havaldar General Duty
- Naik General Duty
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Cook
- Soldier Mess Waiter
- Soldier Masalchi
How To Apply:
- Candidates willing to apply should appear for Registration and initially medical test at the provincial headquarter of Pakistan Rangers on following dates.
- Registration and Initial Medical Test for Sindh Urban on 01st December, 2015.
- Registration and Initial Medical Test for Sindh Rural on 02nd December, 2015.
- Registration and Initial Medical Test for Punjab on 03rd December, 2015.
- Registration and Initial Medical Test for KPK on 04th December, 2015.
- Registration and Initial Medical Test for FATA / Gilgit Baltistan / Balochistan and Azad Kashmir on 05th December, 2015.
- For registration candidates should bring Rs. 50/-, all original documents such as educational certificate, CNIC, Domicile and three recent passport size photographs.
- After registration procedure candidates have to appear for the following test in the relevant Provincial Headquarter of Pakistan Rangers.
- Physical Test will be held on 07th December, 2015.
- Written Test will be held on 08th December, 2015.
- Checking procedure of written test will be done between 9th and 10th December, 2015.
- Result of Written test will be announced on 11th December, 2015.
- Interview and Final selection will be done on 14th and 15th December, 2015.
- Detailed Medical Test will be done on 16th to 26th December, 2015.