For the residents of Pakistani Nationals we provide here Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2015 Sindh Sub Inspector & Soldiers Eligibility Criteria. Jobs in Pakistan Rangers are available and it invites applications from the civilians and recent army offers for the following positions for which citizens of Sindh, Balochistan, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit / Baltistan are eligible to apply for the following positions such as (Sub Inspector General Duty, Religious Teacher, Naik General Duty, Soldier, Cook and etc). Candidates willing to apply should have valid CNIC, Domicile and relevant qualification and physical fitness as per the criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Candidates should read the schedule for selection carefully and apply accordingly.
Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2015 Sindh Sub Inspector & Soldiers Eligibility Criteria
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents should reach relevant Province Pakistan Rangers office.
- Last date for submission of application is 28th May, 2015.
- Candidates should follow the selection procedure carefully in which Physical Test, Written Test, Verification of Documents, Result, Interview and Medical Test date is mentioned.
- Candidates should bring Paper / Pen for written test and PT Shoes for Physical Test.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Relevant Province Pakistan Rangers office.