Get Pak Army Jobs 2017 February Advertisement OC Headquarters Gujranwala for the eligible residents of KPK and Sindh. Applications are invited on KPK and Sindh quota from the educated and skilled candidates for the vacant post of (Lower Division Clerk (LDC)). Appointment of vacant position will be on regular basis and only eligible candidates meeting criteria should apply for the vacant position and according to the criteria candidates willing to apply should possess Matric or equivalent degree with MS Office Diploma and ability to produce 40 words per minute and age should be between 18 to 30 years. Above we discuss criteria for civilians but retired army officers can also apply and their age should be maximum 45 years. It is finest opportunity for those candidates who are looking to any department working under Pak Army because it offers handsome salaries and other fringe benefits as per policy of Ministry of Defence. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Pak Army Jobs: Click Here
Pak Army OC Headquarters Gujranwala Jobs 2017 Latest Vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) BPS-09
How to Apply for Pak Army Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and two passport size photographs should reach at Headquarters Gujranwala Log Area, Gujranwala Cantt.
- Last date for submission of application is February 15, 2017.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates should mention clearly telephone / mobile number on the application.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for written test and practical test via SMS / Phone Call.
- No TA/DA will be paid for recruitment procedure. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
OC Headquarters Gujranwala Jobs 2017
Address: OC Headquarters Gujranwala Log Area, Gujranwala Cantt.