NUST Admissions 2013/2014 Master, MPhil, MS, MBA, EMBA Prog
Registration for NET-2
Registration for NET-2 will remain open from 15 May, 2013 to 10 Jun, 2013
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
- On visiting www.pgadmission.nust.edu.pk (site is accessible at time of admissions only) for filling the application form, the candidates will be allotted a password to access the application form after providing their valid e-mail addresses.
- Candidates interested in applying for more than one discipline may do so by new registration on www.pgadmission.nust.edu.pk (site is accessible at time of admissions only).
- A recent photograph of candidate is required to be uploaded.
- If both the percentage and CGPA are mentioned on Bachelors/ Masters Degree/ Transcript, then only the CGPA will be entered.
- Candidates, whose final results have not yet been announced, will enter the earned percentage/ CGPA of the last term/ semester.
- The eligibility criteria of the program, for which applying, must be consulted before selecting the preferences. Candidates will not be considered for the programs for which they are not eligible.
- Candidates can deposit the fee either through credit card or make an online deposit, after taking the print of the challan form in any branch of HBL.
- Scanned copies of academic documents are to be attached with the online application. Details of the documents are as under:
- Matric/equivalent certificate.
- Undergraduate degree(s) along with transcript showing the exact duration and recognition certificate obtained from PEC/HEC, as applicable to the program for which the application is submitted.
- Postgraduate degree(s) along with transcripts showing the exact duration and recognition certificate obtained from PEC/HEC.
- Computerized National Identity Card.
Note: The candidates are advised to avoid any misrepresentation of facts, as doing so may lead to the cancellation of their candidature at any stage.