Get National Counterterrorism Centre Pakistan Jobs 2017 Latest Vacancies announced at www.ispr.gov.pk. Jobs are announced for the Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, and FATA/Gilgit Baltistan domiciled candidates who are educated, skilled and experienced for the following positions such as (Technician (Signal/Radio) and Driver). Only male Pakistani Nationals are welcome to apply either civilians or retired army officers, both are eligible to apply. Candidates wanted to apply are suggested to compare themselves with the criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria for Sr.No. 1 FSc with 2 years relevant experience is required to apply and for Sr. No. 2 Middle pass candidates having valid driving license and 2 years driving experience are eligible to apply. So, viewers if you are not well educated but wanted to be part of any government sector then you are welcome to apply for these jobs as soon as possible and make your future success. Now, in the following, we’ll discuss how to apply the procedure for these newly announced Pak Army Jobs 2017.
For More Army Jobs: Click Here
Pak Army Jobs 2017 National Counterterrorism Centre Pakistan
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scale:
- Technician (Signal/Radio) (BPS-11)
- Driver (BPS-04)
How To Apply for National Counterterrorism Centre Lahore:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- Name of position applied for should be mentioned on the envelope.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- The last date for submission of application is July 11, 2017.
- Test/Interviews will be held on July 11, 2017, at National Counterterrorism Centre Pabbi Hills Kharian.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the selection procedure.
- For more government jobs please stay connected with us at www.JobsAlert.pk.
National Counterterrorism Centre Pakistan Jobs 2017
Address: National Counterterrorism Centre Pabbi Hills Kharian.