Get Ministry of Planning Development and Reforms Jobs 2016 Latest Advertisement. A leading Public Sector Organization based in Islamabad named as Ministry of Planning Development and Reform requires the services of following professionals for one of its project named as Development Communication for which applications are invited from the well educated, experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Editor (Newsletter, Magazine, Press Release, Reports and Documents), Programme Officer (Print Media), Accounts Officer, Computer Operator, Naib Qasid and Sweeper). Above jobs are being offered on contract basis initially for a period of one year further extendable depending upon performance of the individual and project tenure. Candidates willing to apply should hold relevant qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image and generally for Sr. No. 1 to 3 Masters or above qualification with maximum relevant experience is required and for Sr. No. 4 Bachelors pass candidates can apply and for all other positions Matric pass candidates are allowed to apply. So, viewers take advantage from this opportunity and apply as soon as possible and make your future successful by having job in federal government department.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Ministry of Planning Development and Reforms Jobs 2016 Career Opportunities
- Editor (Newsletter, Magazine, Press Release, Reports and Documents)
- Programme Officer (Print Media)
- Accounts Officer
- Computer Operator
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply Ministry of Planning Development and Reform Jobs:
- Interested candidates should send their applications along with updated CV with two recent photographs and a copy of CNIC on the address given below.
- The interested candidates should clearly mention the post applied for on top of the envelope.
- Persons already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Last date for submission of application is December 10, 2016.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid by department during selection procedure.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more quality jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Ministry of Planning Development and Reforms Jobs 2016
Address: Ministry of Planning Development and Reform, Room No. 211, 2nd Floor, P Block Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.