Today at this job platform we are going to enlist a job from District & Session Court Sanghar Jobs April 2016 For Stenographer Latest Add. The District & Session Court of Sanghar is inviting the well equipped, self -oriented and adroit applicants to apply for the following vacant situations which includes Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Driver, Bailiff, Naib Qasid, Farash, Chowkidar, Sanitary Worker are the vacancies which needs the services of domicile holders of Sanghar to apply. So, after having details regarding the vacancies now its educational requirements includes Intermediate, Matric, Middle and Primary qualification along with proficiency in MS Skills and Diploma/Certificate in Stenography and shorthand typing expertise are required for these jobs. The Driver possess the valid LTV license with driving experience. Age of the applicants should be 20-18 and 20-15 years. It’s the attractive opportunity for the natives of Sanghar to apply and get employed. Now, after having these details we have to jump below in order to discuss its applying criteria.
District & Session Court Sanghar Jobs April 2016 For Stenographer Latest Add
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are required to drop their application with copies of educational and experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photographs should reach at the given address.
- Last date for applying is 9th May 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- Separate application should be sent for each job vacancy.
- The list of eligible candidates will be dispatched on the notice board of District & Session Court on 17th May 2016.
- In that dispatched list the venue and date of test will be also mentioned.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- The decision of the committee shall be final.