Here at this page we provide you KPK Workers Welfare Board Peshawar Jobs 2015 NTS Application Form Eligibility Criteria. Workers Welfare Board is looking to hire well educated staff for one of its department named Working Folks Grammar Higher Secondary Schools and due to this it invites applications from the well educated and experienced candidates for the following positions such as (Principals (BPS-18)). Interested candidates should possess qualification Master degree with minimum 2nd division having M.Ed/B.Ed with minimum 5 years teaching and administrative experience in reputable public or private education sector. Department has authorized NTS to conduct recruitment test for the above mentioned vacant position and every candidate has to pass NTS test for to qualify for further recruitment procedure.
KPK Workers Welfare Board Peshawar Jobs 2015 NTS Form Eligibility Criteria
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download application form and deposit slip from the official site of NTS or through web link given below.
- Candidates are required to send their application form with all relevant documents and original deposit slip of Test Fee of Rs. 500/- on the following address given below.
- Last for submission of application is 18th April, 2015.
- Applications received incomplete or after due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews on dates to be communicated accordingly.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: NTS, Headquarter, I-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.[download id=”174″]