Get Join Pak Army as Soldier 2020 Online Registration | www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk at this page. Latest Jobs in Pakistan Army 2020 as Junior Commissioned Officer are announced today for those who are passionate to be part of the Pakistan Army and wanted to serve the nation.
Today on 20th September 2020 Soldier Jobs in Pak Army 2020 are announced for which applications are invited from the residents of Pakistan, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit-Baltistan Male individuals. There are some requirements which are compulsory to be fulfilled by the eligible candidates and detailed eligibility criteria can be examined from the following image posted below. As from the title, it can be assumed that this post is for the Physically fit individuals but those who are not interested to join Defence Force then they can apply for FGEI Jobs 2020 which are for the Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff.
It is the finest opportunity for the candidates to have a job in the Pakistan Army because once you are selected here you’ll be able to earn a handsome salary package along with numerous facilities and most of all the honor to be part of the most respected defence force of Pakistan. Now let’s jump towards requirements and how to apply procedure in the following. Those who are willing to Join Pak Army as Commissioned Officer 2020 need to focus at our site because PMA Long Course 146 Online Registration is available for the Intermediate/Bachelors pass from all over Pakistan. Applicants from all over Pakistan are suggested to visit www.joinpaknavy.gov.gpk for the latest Sailor Jobs in Pak Navy 2020 and other jobs such as PN Cadet 2020 A announced today.
Current Jobs in Pak Army:
www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk as Soldier 2020 Online Registration
Eligibility Criteria for Soldier:
- Nationality: Pakistan and Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan domiciled holders are welcome to apply.
- Age: Candidates between 17 ½ to 23 years of age are eligible to apply but there is one-year relaxation in upper age limit for Graduates, Children of Martyred and 2 years relaxation is available for the drivers but those who are willing to apply.
- For Soldier 5’ Feet and 6” Inches (167.5 cm) is required.
- For Clerk and Cook 5’ Feet and 3” Inches (160 cm) is required.
- For Military Police 5’ Feet and 8” Inches (173 cm) is required to apply.
- For Sweeper/Sanitary Worker 5′ Feet and 3″ Inches (160 cm) is required to apply.
- For Soldier Matric or above-qualified candidates can apply.
- For Clerk Intermediate or above qualified with computer diplomas are eligible to apply.
- For Cook Middle or above-qualified candidates can apply.
- For Sweeper/Sanitary Worker Primary pass can apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Commissioned Officers (Naib Khateeb):
- Age: Candidates between 20 to 28 years of age are eligible to apply.
- Height: Candidate should have 5′ Feet and 3″ Inches Height.
- Educational Qualification: Dars-e-Nizami course from Islamic Education Centre recognized by HEC and also have FA/FSc or equivalent qualification from any recognized board.
- Junior Commissioned Officers (Naib Khateeb)
- Military Police
- Sweeper/Sanitary Worker
How to Apply for Soldier Jobs:
- For Junior Commissioned Officer, applicants need to submit the application along with all relevant documents at the relevant Army Selection and Recruitment Centre where he wanted to appear for test.
- Application Form will be available at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres i.e. Quetta, Karachi, Hyderabad, Pannu Aqil, Multan, Faisalabad, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Muzaffarabad, Khuzdar, DI Khan.
- For Soldier, interested candidates can apply via online at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- Registrations will start from 01st October 2020 to 30th October 2020, Stay Connected.
- Candidates may register themselves by visiting neared Army Selection and Recruitment Office and Regimental Center along with following documents.
- Original documents along with two sets of attested photocopies of all documents.
- Original NIC or B-Form.
- Attested copy of Father’s NIC card.
- Original Domicile.
- Four Passport size photographs.
- All documents should be attested by any High Ranked Government Officer.
- Please continuously visit the official site of Pak Army for more information about Selection Procedure.
Apply for Join Pak Army as Soldier 2020 Online Registration for the numerous vacancies Soldier, Military Police, Clerk, Cook, Sweeper/Sanitary Worker from www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk Jobs 2020 before the closing date prescribed above.
Join Pak Army Online Registration 2020 & Download Advertisement
Address: Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Office and Regimental Centre.
For Online Registration: Click Here