|Posted on:||15th May 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jun 11, 2017|
This page is about Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet 2017 B for Permanent Commission Online Registration. The applications are being invited from the Pakistan Navy which is the well known and one of the best Defence Force of our homeland and today it brings the good news fro the male citizens of Pakistan to join it as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission and for this they need to register themselves online are welcome to apply. So, it is the wonderful as well as fantastic news for those who are eager to join Pak Navy which is looking to recruit the applicants who desire to be part of it and fulfill its requirements. Attractive pay package and rest of the fringe benefits will be given to the applicants. So, guys now let's head to have its eligibility criteria and applying conditions that how one can register itself online. Let's have a tour below.
For Latest Pak Navy Jobs: Click Here
Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet 2017 | www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- PN Cadet
Gender: Male Citizens of Pakistan are welcome to apply.
Nationality: The applicants who possess the nationality of Pakistan are eligible to register themselves.
Height: Height of the male should be "5" Feet" "4 Inches".
Age Limit: Age limits are different for each category which I am going to mention below.
- Age Limit For Civilians: For Civilian the age limit should be 16 1/2 to 21 years.
- Age Limit for Service Candidates: For Service Candidates the age limit should be 17-23 years (For Armed Forces only).
Educational Criteria: The applicants must have passed the Matric/FS.c/O & A Levels with 60% marks with the following subjects as:
- Physics Maths Chemistry
- Physics Maths
- Computer Sciences
- Physics Maths and Statistics
- Candidates with O & A Level should have to produce the Equivalence Certificate
- Those candidates who are appearing in the FS.c Part 2 needs to submit the Hope Certificate from Head of the respective College or Institute.
- Marks relaxation will be given to the Baloch Candidates as of 10% FS/c/ ALevel Marks as 55% instead of 50% are applicable for others.
How to Apply for PN Cadet Jobs:
- Interested candidates who wish to apply may register themselves from the website namely http://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- The Registration has started from 14th May to 11th June 2017.
- The candidates who have done online registration have to bring the Postal Order of Rs. 300/ Crossed in the name of Director NHQ Islamabad.
- The last date for registration is June 11, 2017.
- For the selection process, the candidates firstly will go through entrance test which will be held on 05th July 2017, comprises of the intelligence test which will take the duration of 30 minutes and Academic Test will be held in English, Physics, Maths, & General Knowledge.
- The results of above test will be declared on 20th July 2017 and can be checked by visiting the Nearest Selection Centre or will be displayed on the official website.
- The candidates who will qualify the entrance test so they will be eligible to given the application forms from Preliminary/Medical Interview which will be held on respective PNR & SC.
- The candidates must get their ears and teeth cleaned by the special doctor.
- Test and interview at ISSB will be conducted and its medical examination of candidates will be conducted in the nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
- Final selection will be done on merit basis by Naval Headquarters.
- Free Medical treatment of self/family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits / courses / assignments abroad.
- 50% concession for self/family on travel by Air / Railways.
- Concession in fee for the education of children in Bahria Colleges / University and professional institutions.
Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet 2017
Address: Naval Nearest Selection Centres.
For Online Registration: Click Here