Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Punjab Department Jobs 2022 NTS Form
PKR , 25000 - 80000
20 - 35 Years
Management, Computer Basics
617 Days Remaining (Jan 17, 2022)
Table of Contents
Tap this page for Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Punjab Department Jobs 2022 NTS Form. For all the natives and residents of Punjab its the wonderful and exciting opportunity offered from the Non-Formal Education Monitoring and Evaluation Unit, Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Punjab Department Govt of Punjab and for this purpose it is looking to hire the well educated, experienced, caliber and self-disciplined applicants are required to fill the Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Department Jobs which include (Assistant Director (Procurements), Assistant Director (Media Management), Data Analyst, Statistical Officer, Programmer (Database), District Trainer, Assistant, Literacy Mobilizer, Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant, Junior Computer Operator, Junior Clerk) are the vacant posts based anywhere in Punjab.
The above government jobs are for Development Projects i.e. Punjab Non-Formal Education Project (Phase-II), Taleem Sab Kay Liay Project (Phase-II, NFE Monitoring & Evaluation Unit (Phase-II), and NFE Human Resource Development Institute (Phase-II). Detailed criteria can be examined from the official site www.literacy.punjab.gov.pk. So, it’s a wonderful opportunity for applicants to come forward and apply before the end date. Let’s have a look at its applying criteria and the rest of the details below.
Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education Department is the Govt body which in responsible for prevailing and looking after the educational systems and is established by the Govt of Punjab and to solve all the issues regarding the primary level education and is promoting the number of the projects for to make the situations of education better more and more. As far as the vacancies are concerned so all sort of vacancies have been advertised of Masters, Graduation and Intermediate level. Latest Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education Jobs 2022 can be examined from this page.
Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Department Jobs 2022 Govt of Punjab
- Assistant Director (Procurements)
- Assistant Director (Media Management)
- Data Analyst
- Statistical Officer
- Programmer (Database)
- District Trainer
- Literacy Mobilizer
- Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant
- Junior Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
How to Apply for L & NFBE Department Punjab Jobs:
- Willing applicants are required to apply on the prescribed form of NTS downloaded from www.nts.org.pk.
- Submit the application form along with NTS deposit slip and relevant documents should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for applying is January 17, 2022.
- No TA or DA or any other expense shall be paid.
- Candidates shall produce original documents at the time of the interview with attested copies of documents.
- Incomplete application forms in any respect shall not be entertained.
Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Department Punjab Jobs 2022
Application Form Will Be Available Soon
Address: NTS Headquarter, Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, H-8/I, Islamabad.
- Finance Department Punjab |
- 2 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Oct 12, 2023
- Pakistan Machine Tool Factory |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Oct 09, 2023
- Punjab Public Service Commission |
- 104 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Oct 09, 2023
- Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited |
- 100 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Oct 16, 2023
- National Logistics Cell |
- 8 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Oct 08, 2023