|Posted on:||1st Jun 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||16 Jun 2016|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
Here on 01st June, 2016 we provide you PPSC Sub Engineer Jobs 2016 Irrigation Department Apply Online Past Paper Download. Jobs in PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission are available and today we’ll discuss about its Advertisement No. 21/2016 in which you’ll have latest job opportunities announced in two different government departments of Punjab named as Irrigation Department and Mines and Minerals Department for which it invites applications from the well educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates possessing any of the following qualification such as (3-years diploma of Associate Engineering in Electrical Technology / 3-years diploma of Associate Engineering in Electronics Technology / Masters / M.Ed / B.Ed / Graduation) against the following positions which are given below after this paragraph. These positions are based at different districts of Punjab such as Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, Gujranwala and etc. Both above mentioned departments have authorized PPSC to collect applications and conduct recruitment test against these positions and test will be of MCQs type test of 100 marks of 90 minutes duration and it is compulsory for every candidate to pass the test with good percentage for to qualify for Interview. So, viewers if you possess above mentioned qualifications then you are welcome to apply as per the following how to apply procedure.
PPSC Sub Engineer Jobs 2016 Irrigation Department Apply Online Past Paper Download
- Sub Engineer (Power) for Irrigation Department
- Sub Engineer (SCADA) for Irrigation Department
- Computer Instructor (Female) for Mines and Minerals Department
- Secondary School Teacher (Computer Science) (Male) for Mines and Minerals Department
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC which is www.ppsc.gop.pk or through web link given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 16th June, 2016.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 400/- for all positions as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After written test only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PPSC Jobs 2016 Apply Online
To Apply Online: Click Here