Jobs are vacant in Pakistan Army, Pakistan. Join Pak Army 135 PMA Long Course Regular Commission 2014-2015 Registration. Pak Army is seeking for well qualified, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, well disciplined and committed candidate to join Pak Army 135 PMA Long Course as Regular Commission. Candidates from all over the Pakistan, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned below may apply for the vacant position. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant position must have qualification and physically fitness according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image posted below, should submit their applications and be a part of Pakistan Army. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type armed force to serve the nation, so feel free to apply for the vacant position.
Only male candidates may apply for the 135 PMA Long Course.
- Marital Status:
Unmarried candidates are eligible to apply.
Candidates belongs to any province of Pakistan having Pakistani nationality are eligible to apply for the Long Course.
- Physical Standards:
Candidates must have minimum height 5’x4” (162.5 cm)
Candidates must have weight according to the body mass index (BMI).
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of Pakistan Army, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates have to get registration by visiting nearest Pak Army Selection and Recruitment Officer or Regimental Center along with all relevant documents mentioned above.
- Candidates may also get register by visiting official website of Pak Army or by visiting web link given below.
- Registrations are open from 09th October to 12th November, 2014.
- Candidates first appear for the intelligence test based on different subjects (English, Maths, Pak Studies, Islamiyat and General Knowledge)
- Selected candidates from intelligence test will have to appear for physical test
- Selected candidates from physical test will have to appear for interview at AS&RC
- Selected candidates from AS&RC will call for ISSB test at GHQ.
- Selected candidates have to appear for training in PMA and duration of training is 2 years.
- Selection will be made on merit bases.
Registration Date: 12th November, 2014.
Initial Test: 17th November, 2014 to 09th January, 2015.
For Complete Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
For Online Registration: Click Here