|Posted on:||15th Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 29, 2017|
|Organization:||Public Procurement Regulation Authority|
Here this page is providing the latest job offer from PPRA Jobs 2017 Online Application Form Download Latest Oct Offers. Applications are being invited from Public Procurement Regulation Authority, Govt of Pakistan is the Govt entity which has given the advertisement of vacant situations for which it is looking to appoint the well disciplined, hard working and caliber applicants are required to apply for the posts of (Naib Qasid and Sweeper) are the posts which needs to be filled before due date. All the Pakistani nationality holders are welcome to apply and the appointment of the applicants will be made on regular basis. For above posts Primary pass applicants having the age limit of 18-25 years and age relaxation will be given as per Govt rules. Applicants after appointment will be paid enough amount to lead a comfortable life as per scale of the posts. Now, let's have a look on it's further details below.
PPRA is abbreviated as Public Procurement Regulation Authority is the Govt of Pakistan's formed body which is endowed with the responsibility of prescribing regulations and procedures for public procurement and Federal Govt and much more. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
PPRA Jobs 2017 Current Openings
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply for PPRA Jobs:
- Applicants are required to apply by downloading the application form from the official site of PPRA as www.ppra.org.pk.
- Duly filled form with copies of testimonials and CNIC attached should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is 29th October 2017.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
- Late received and those of incomplete application will stand rejected.
- Only eligible and shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- So, for more Govt and other sectors jobs stay tuned with this page always.
PPRA Jobs 2017
Application Form Will Be Uploaded Soon
Address: Deputy Director (Admin), Public Procurement Regulatory Authority, 1st Floor, FBC Building, G-5/2, Islamabad.