Get the Ministry of National Health Services Islamabad Jobs 2021 Application Form Download. Applications are waiting to fill the given vacancies of Ministry of National Health Services Regulation & Coordination (NHSR&C) Islamabad on a regular basis which is looking to hire dynamic, professional, minimum qualification holding applicants with relevant expertise are required to apply for the following position given below.
NHSRC Jobs to apply are such as (Programme Manager (BPS-20)) are the government jobs for Safe Blood Transfusion Services Project which require to be filled along with overall qualification MBBS qualification recognized by PMC with maximum experience in the relevant field is required to apply. The age limit should be 35 to 55 years.
So take advantage of this opportunity and apply with full confidence and make your future successful by having a job in such type of well-reputed Federal Government Department of Pakistan. Have a look at its further details by knowing about its applying criteria below.
Ministry of National Health Services Jobs Application Form 2021 Online
- Programme Manager (BPS-20)
How to Apply for the Ministry of National Health Services Regulation & Coordination Jobs:
- Candidates may send their application along with copies of education certificates, experience certificate, and CNIC to the Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination, 3rd Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- The last date for applying is September 23, 2021.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
- The competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any application form.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Ministry of National Health Services Islamabad Jobs 2021
Address: 3rd Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak – Secretariat, Islamabad.