Here you at this page we’ll discuss Federal Government Pak Secretariat Islamabad Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement. Jobs in Federal Government Department named Pakistan Secretariat are available it is seeking for educated, very experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Naib Qasid and Sweeper).
Appointment of above-mentioned positions will be done on the pure contract basis and the duration of the contract is extendable on satisfactory performance as per the recruitment policy of the Establishment Division.
Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualifications and experience as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria candidates willing to apply should possess Matric qualification and should be able to read and write English. Candidates who fulfill the criteria for qualifications and skills are encouraged to apply as per the following how to apply procedure which is given in the very next heading.
Pak Secretariat Islamabad Jobs Application Download 2019 Online Latest
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply for Pak Secretariat Islamabad Jobs:
- Applicants should apply on prescribed form which can be obtained from the following web link given below.
- Application forms along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of application is February 22, 2019.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete or applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for test/interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for the test/interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Pak Secretariat Islamabad Jobs 2019
Address: Communication Security Officer (Admin) Block ‘L’ Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad.