|Posted on:||23rd Dec 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 01, 2018|
|Education Required:||Matric, Middle|
|Organization:||Headquarters Karachi Logistics Area|
|Age Limit:||Location: Karachi|
Here is good news for the citizens of Karachi that Pakistan Army Headquarter Karachi Logistics Area Jobs 2017-2018 BPS-01 Latest Advertisement. A well-renowned department working under Pakistan Army which is located in Karachi is seeking educated, experienced, hardworking and self-motivated candidates for the following vacant positions such as (Naib Qasid and Sanitary Worker). Only eligible candidates having valid CNIC and Domicile of Karachi are welcome to apply for these jobs which are on regular basis and based at Karachi. Those individuals who are interested to get recruit in Pak Army related department it is the finest opportunity to cash and there are not tough requirements for these jobs such as those who are willing to apply should be at least Primary/Middle pass and preference shall be given to Matric pass candidates and having experience in relevant field. So, those candidates who fulfill the criteria are suggested to apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Pak Army Jobs: Click Here
Headquarter Karachi Logistics Area Jobs 2018 Latest Pak Army Advertisement
Vacant Positions with Basic Scales:
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BS-01)
How to Apply for Headquarter Karachi Log Area Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- Applications received incomplete or after the closing date will not be entertained.
- The last date for submission of application is January 01, 2018.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
Headquarter Karachi Logistics Area Jobs 2018
Address: HQ Karachi Logistics Area Main Shahrah-e-Faisal in front of Regiment Plaza Sadar Karachi.