Get PPSC Punjab Land Land Record Authority Jobs | PLRA Jobs 2021 Punjab Land Record Authority Form Download Online from this page. The Government of Punjab has established Punjab Land Records Authority to manage, update and maintain land records, formulates strategies, policies and implements new initiatives to integrate land records-related services for efficient services to the public.
PLRA invites applications from the candidates having requisite qualifications and domicile of Punjab against the following positions such as (Assistant Director (Internal Audit), Deputy Director (Taxation & Financial Reporting), Assistant Director (IT Security and Compliance), Assistant Director (Payroll)). There are other positions are also available in the PPSC Advertisement 24/2021 such as Mines & Minerals Department (Accounts Officer, Audit Officer), WASA Lahore (Medical Officer (Male).
Appointment of these PPSC Jobs will be done on a contract basis and it can be permanent on satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates having Punjab Domicile and CA / CPA / CFA / MBA / M.Com / ACCA / Masters / Bachelors / MBBS qualifications as per the demand of vacant positions are welcome to apply. After the final selection, the handsome salary package shall be offered to start from Rs. 75,000 to Rs. 175,000 PKR per month is mentioned in the following image posted below. Now, let’s jump towards how to apply the procedure for these positions.
Punjab Land Record Authority PLRA Jobs 2021 Application Form Download
Vacant Positions in Punjab Land Record Authority:
- Assistant Director (Internal Audit)
- Deputy Director (Taxation & Financial Reporting)
- Assistant Director (IT Security and Compliance)
- Assistant Director (Payroll)
Vacant Positions in Mines & Minerals Department:
- Accounts Officer
- Audit Officer
Vacant Positions in WASA Lahore:
- Medical Officer (Male)
How To Apply for PLRA Jobs:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of the application is September 13, 2021.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After the registration procedure roll number slips for the written test and test schedule will be available on the official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for an interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PLRA Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement
To Apply Online: Click Here