Get City District Government Peshawar Jobs 2018 Latest Career Opportunities from this page. The City District Government, Peshawar requires the services of well-educated, experienced and skilled individuals for its Directorate of Coordination. The following posts will be filled in accordance with the Provincial Government appointment rules and the posts are (Stenographer (BPS-14), Chinese Language Instructor (BPS-14), Assistant Manager General Bus Stand (BPS-11), Municipal Inspector (BPS-11), PRO for District Nazim (BPS-11), Carpenter (BPS-07)). For all positions, Peshawar Domiciled female candidates only are eligible to apply but there are some requirements for every vacant post and it can be examined from the following image posted below. If we talk generally about qualification then we found that for Sr. No. 1 Intermediate with shorthand 50 wpm speed and 35 wpm speed in computer typing is required to apply, for Sr. No. 2 relevant diploma is required to apply, for Sr. No. 3 BBA is required to apply and for Sr. No. 4 Civil/Sanitation Technology diploma is required to apply, for Sr. no. 5 Bachelors Degree is required to apply and Sr. No. 6 Matric pass having relevant skills and experience are welcome to apply. Now those who fulfill the criteria are suggested to read the following how to apply procedure given below as per the rules of City District Government Peshawar.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
City District Government Peshawar Jobs 2018 for Directorate of Coordination
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Stenographer (BPS-14)
- Chinese Language Instructor (BPS-14)
- Assistant Manager General Bus Stand (BPS-11)
- Municipal Inspector (BPS-11)
- PRO for District Nazim (BPS-11)
- Carpenter (BPS-07)
How To Apply for City District Government Peshawar Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, diploma, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is March 28, 2018.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Already serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
City District Government Peshawar Jobs 2018
Address: Office of the City District Government, Bacha Khan Chowk Peshawar.