|Posted on:||11th Dec 2015|
|Last Date to Apply:||27 Dec 2015|
|Organization:||Punjab Population Welfare Department|
Here we are giving you information about Chief Minister Monitoring Force Punjab Population Welfare Department Jobs 2015. Chief Minister Monitoring force Punjab population welfare is a government department and it is deals with only Punjab population. They are recruiting energetic and goal-oriented individuals who work hard in any circumstances. Government gives you many facilities like medical and other fringe benefits so join the Punjab welfare department and get facilities. They want to hire three individuals for the positions of Monitoring & Evaluation assistant. They need candidates with in age of 35 to 50 years. Candidates that are retired from army must have preference on other candidates. They demand Candidates must have the qualification of minimum F.A pass with Motorcycle license. Working area for this position is Jhelum. They are giving salary up to 15 thousand rupees plus many other allowances like maintenance etc. These jobs are on contract base and will be extendable depend upon the performance of candidates. And important Note they are offering these jobs only for male candidates. So all candidates that have interest in government department or in field work must apply for this opportunity. As you know we share a detail of vacant positions and salary packages with you so now it’s time to share a detail of how to apply procedure. For more jobs please visit our website: Jobsalert.pk
Chief Minister Monitoring Force Punjab Population Welfare Department Jobs 2015
How to Apply:
- All applicants who belong to Jhelum must submit their applications office of District monitoring officer, Jhelum.
- Applicants must have to send the CV along with all attested documents like Domicile, passport size photographs, CNIC, experience certificates and all other educational certificates at this address: District monitoring officer, Jhelum near Civil lines, Jhelum.
- Last date of submission is 27th December, 2015.
- All government employees must have to apply through proper channel.
- Candidates have to bring their original documents with them at the time of interview.
- Interview of candidates will be taken on 30th December, 2015 at DCO office sharp 9 am.
- No separate call letters will be issued for interview.
Punjab Population Welfare Department Jhelum Jobs 2015
Address: District monitoring officer, Jhelum near Civil lines, Jhelum.