Jobs are vacant in Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Multan. BISE Multan Board Jobs 2014 IT Staff BS-17 to BS-11 NTS Form. NTS Jobs are available for the citizens of Punjab in BISE Multan Board on contract basis for three years. Education Department is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hard working, self motivated, determined, dynamic, professionals and well disciplined individuals for vacant positions such as (Web Developer, Data Manager, Junior Computer Programmer, Hardware Technician and Data Entry Operator), these vacant position is for all over the Punjab, that candidates having Punjab Domicile can apply for the vacant position. BISE Multan Board has given authority to NTS to conduct Written Test and interviews for the vacant positions. Those who are interested and willing to apply for the vacant job in education department, must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant field according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mention in the image posted below, should submit their applications and be a part of this well renowned department. It is a golden chance for all those who have qualification and they are looking for to have good job in such type of government department, so feel free to apply for this job.
- Web Developer (BS-17)
- Data Manager (BS-17)
- Junior Computer Programmer (BS-16)
- Hardware Technician (BS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BS-11)
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skill and competency requirements outlined above and desire to become a part of a well reputed BISE Multan Board, must apply for the vacant positions by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may download Application form and deposit slip from the official website of NTS or from the web link given below.
- Last date for Submission of Application forms is 05th December, 2014.
- Candidates have to deposit test fee Rs. 600/- through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL and MCB.
- Applicants must send their applications along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents and two recent photographs by courier / registered mail to NTS Headquarter which is located in Islamabad.
- Applications will not be acceptable if deposit slip receipt (in original) is not attached.
- NTS Test date will conduct on 21st December, 2014. Candidates may also prepare for NTS test online by visiting our website.
Last Date to Apply: 05th December, 2014.
NTS Test Date: 21st December, 2014..
Address: NTS Headquarter, 96, Street No. Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
To Download Application Form: Click Here