Here on 21st August, 2016 we provide you AEOs Jobs in Punjab 2016 Assistant Education Officer NTS School Education Department. Latest Jobs for Assistant Education Officers (AEOs) / SSE in all districts of Punjab are available for which the Government of Punjab, School Education Department has authorized NTS to collect applications and conduct Entry Test among the candidates and shortlist the eligible candidates on basis of their intelligence and sample paper for Entry test is available at official site www.nts.org.pk and www.persp.edu.pk. Candidates from all districts of Punjab can apply for entry test but they should read the criteria first which is mentioned clearly in the following image and if we talk generally then Masters Degree is required as Academic Qualification with at least 2nd Division and as professional qualification B.Ed / M.Ed / MA (Edu) is required with at least 2nd Division. Age of candidate should be between 20 to 30 years but upper age limit for fresh candidates including relaxation in age limit as per Government Policy is available and according to it 35 years age for Males, 38 years for Female and 40 Years for disable persons is set by the department. So, these are the general information about the requirements and if you wanted to more about eligibility criteria and terms & conditions for the vacant post please examine following image posted below or following headings.
For District Wise Educator Jobs: Click Here
AEOs Jobs in Punjab 2016 Assistant Education Officer NTS School Education Department
- Academic Qualification:
- Masters degree holder in any Subject / Discipline can apply.
- Fresh candidates and in service teachers, AEOs, Educators, employees of Punjab School Education Department can also apply.
- Professional Qualification:
- Ed / M.Ed / MA (Edu) is required as professional qualification with at least 2nd Division.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be between 20-30 years of age but 5 years relaxation for Males, 8 years relaxation for Females and 10 years relaxation in age for Disable candidates is available.
Terms & Conditions:
- Currently application submission is for NTS Entry Test.
- Candidates from all the districts of Punjab can apply for NTS entry test.
- Every candidate has to pass the NTS test with at least 60% marks for to qualify for Interview.
- For Interview candidates shall bring original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents, at the time of interview in case any of the documents found fake or bogus, candidature of the particular candidate will be stand cancelled.
- Result awaiting candidates may apply up to 21st November, 2016 for NTS AEOs / SSE entry test.
- Result Cards of previous NTS Test shall not valid for current recruitment.
How To Apply:
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk and PMIU website www.persp.edu.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with all relevant documents should reach the NTS headquarters.
- Candidates have to attach with application a paid deposit slip of Rs. 475/- as test in favor of NTS.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- All applications should reach at NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Last date for submission of application has been extended from 05th September to 08th September, 2016.
- Incomplete application form in any respect shall not be entertained for NTS.
- For further query about NTS Test Date / Roll Number Slip / Sample Paper / Test Center keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk.
Assistant Education Officer Jobs 2016 Download Form and Sample Paper
Address: NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.[download id=”909″]