Teacher Jobs in Punjab Educators Jobs 2016 Science / Arts NTS Test Result / Merit List
Here on 15th August, 2016 we provide you Teacher Jobs in Punjab Educators Jobs 2016 Science / Arts NTS Test Result / Merit List. Like recent years this year too we have latest Educators Jobs in Punjab School Education Department where department has authorized NTS to collect application forms and conduct Entry Test for the recruitment of Educators in all districts of Punjab. The NTS invites the applications from suitable candidates for the entry test in following categories such as (ESE, ESE (Science-Math), SESE (English), SESE (Urdu), SESE (Math), SESE (Science), SESE (Arabic), SESE (PET), SESE (DM), SESE (Computer Science), SSE (Urdu), SSE (English), SSE (Math), SSE (Biology), SSE (Chemistry) and SSE (Computer Science)). These positions are for both male and female candidates of Punjab and but there are some conditions such every candidate have to fulfill the Academic Qualification and Professional Qualification as per the criteria mentioned in the following image posted below and generally for all positions Masters / Bachelors degree in relevant subject with B.Ed / M.Ed / MA (Edu) professional degree is compulsory for all positions and age should be between 20 to 30 years but there is relaxation in age is available such as:
- Male 35 years.
- Female 38 years.
- Disable 40 years.
Relaxation in age is given as per the Government of Punjab Recruitment Policy. So, viewers take advantage from this marvelous opportunity and apply as soon as possible because such vacancies comes once in a year if you miss the chance now then you’ll have to wait one year to have these jobs again. Now in the following we’ll discuss about some basic terms and conditions for the vacant positions.
For District Wise AEOs Jobs: Click Here
Teacher Jobs in Punjab Educators Jobs 2016 Science/Arts NTS Test Result / Merit List
- ESE (Science-Math)
- SESE (English)
- SESE (Urdu)
- SESE (Math)
- SESE (Science)
- SESE (Arabic)
- SESE (PET)
- SESE (DM)
- SESE (Computer Science)
- SSE (Urdu)
- SSE (English)
- SSE (Math)
- SSE (Biology)
- SSE (Chemistry)
- SSE (Computer Science)
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates from all districts of Punjab meeting criteria are eligible to apply for the Educators Jobs Entry Test.
- Those female candidates who are married can apply with her domicile but if they don’t have their own domicile then they can apply with her husband domicile.
- Test will be held at all districts Headquarters, Tehsil Headquarters or other indicated places subject to the number of candidates.
- Those who appear in the Entry Test need to pass the test with at least 50% marks and those with less than 50% marks will not allowed to appear for interview.
- All the success candidates of current NTS entry test 2016-17 shall Apply in response of the advertisement published by Chairman Recruitment Committee / DCO concerned.
- Result cards of previous NTS Test shall not valid for current recruitment.
How To Apply:
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk and PMIU website www.persp.edu.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of Rs. 475/- as test and all other relevant documents should reach the NTS Headquarters.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Last date for submission of application is 31st August, 2016.
- Result awaiting candidates may apply up to 21st November, 2016.
- For further query about NTS Test Date / Roll Number / Test Center keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk.
Educators Jobs in Punjab 2016
Address: NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
For Application Form: Click Here
- House Building Finance Company Limited |
- 4 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 05, 2022
- NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology Multan |
- 28 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 02, 2022
- District & Session Court Makran |
- 6 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 03, 2022
- Public Sector Organization |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 09, 2022
- Medical Teaching Institution |
- 11 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 09, 2022