|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 31, 2016|
|Organization:||Population Welfare Department|
|Education Required:||Matric, Middle, Literate|
Today at this job page you will be having the latest career opportunity from Population Welfare Department Khushab Jobs 2016-2017 Test & Interview Date. Applications are being offered from Population Welfare Department of Khushab which is responsible for the Family Planning and give advice and guidance to the applicants about this. Mostly this department offers brilliant job opportunities have been offered from this department for all levels and the applicants will be given good salary package. So, currently this department is looking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and capable applicants are required to fill out the following posts under “Project Management Unit” named Extension for Family Welfare Centres and Community Based Family Planning Workers (2014-18) are required to apply for the following posts which includes (Community Based Family Planning Workers, Aya/Female Helper, Chowkidar (Male), Family Welfare Assistant (Male), Family Welfare Assistant (Female) are the posts needs to be filled by the applicants before due date in the given Union Councils and the overall qualification which is needed includes Matric, Middle, Literate with relevant expertise are required to apply for such posts. Appointment will be done on contract basis. Now, i will let you know about its applying criteria below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Population Welfare Department Narowal Jobs 2016 Current Vacancies
- Community Based Family Planning Workers
- Aya/Female Helper
- Chowkidar (Male)
- Family Welfare Assistant (Male)
- Family Welfare Assistant (Female)
How to Apply for Population Welfare Department Khushab Jobs:
- Applications written on plain paper along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, Character Certificate, two latest passport size photographs, residence / domicile and CNIC should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 31st December 2016.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Interview will be held on different dates which can be seen from the advertisement image.
- So, stay in touch with this job page for more good and awesome jobs.
Population Welfare Department Khushab Jobs 2016-2017
Address: Provincial Population Welfare Department, House No, 01, Ifhtikhar Town, Joharabad, District Khushab.