|Posted on:||11th Jul 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jul 21, 2017|
|Organization:||Anti Terrorism Court Rawalpindi|
Here in the following, you’ll have Anti-Terrorism Court Rawalpindi Jobs 2017 Test / Interview Date. Jobs in Anti-Terrorism Court Rawalpindi are available and it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Assistant BPS-16). Appointment of above mentioned position will be on contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess Punjab Domicile to apply. Candidates willing to apply should possess qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below and according to the criteria for Graduation Degree is required from recognized university with relevant experience. For interested and eligible candidates we have provided complete how to apply procedure in the following heading so read it carefully and apply accordingly.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Anti-Terrorism Court Rawalpindi Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement
- Assistant (BPS-16)
How To Apply for Anti-Terrorism Court Rawalpindi Jobs:
- Applications along with the attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of application is July 21, 2017.
- Candidates already working in Government Department should apply through proper channel.
- Applications received incomplete or after closing date will not be entertained.
- List of eligible candidates will be posted on the notice board on 24th July 2017.
- Test Interview will be held on 25th July 2017.
- Candidates are suggested to bring original documents at the time of interview. For more Government jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Anti-Terrorism Court Rawalpindi Jobs 2017
Address: Anti-Terrorism Court No. 1, Rawalpindi.