|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 12, 2017|
|Education Required:||Graduation, BS, BA (Hons)/BBA/BPA, Intermediate|
Get PMA Long Course 140 Registration 2017 Initial Test Sample / Result Online from www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Advertisement for Regular Commission in Pakistan Army through 140 PMA Long Course has been announced according to which an opportunity for the Male Intermediate / Bachelors Pass / Serving Army Soldiers has been provided. All those individuals who have a passion for serving the Pakistan by joining most honorable defence of Pakistan, are welcome to step forward and fulfill your dreams. PMA Long course is held at Pakistan Military Academy and training duration will be two years. During training session every candidate shall undergo different learning process in which he has to learn about the latest war tactics, tips about hand to hand fight, war surviving, weapon assembling etc. in short we can say that at Pakistan Military Academy a human war machine is developed and it is the result of PMA’s hard work that we have the best army in the world. Now all those candidates who are willing to be part of this 140th PMA Long Course training session are suggested to read the following eligibility criteria first and then how to apply procedure. If you feel yourself capable for this Long Course then step forward to apply and Join Pakistan Army as a Commissioned Officer.
For More Pak Army Jobs: Click Here
Join Pak Army 140 Long Course Registration / Roll Number Slip / Test Date
- Qualification with Age:
- Intermediate or Equivalent degree holder with age from 17 to 22 years are eligible to apply.
- Graduation (2 Years Degree) holder and Serving Pakistan Navy / Pakistan Air Force with age 17 to 23 years are eligible to apply.
- Graduation (4 Years Programme) BS / BA (Hon) / BBA / BPA pass with age from 17 to 24 years are eligible to apply.
- Serving Army Soldiers having age between 17 to 25 years are eligible to apply.
- Gender: Only Male candidates are eligible to apply.
- Marital Status: Fresh candidates should be unmarried but Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age is also eligible to apply.
- Nationality: Pakistani Citizens having domicile of any province of Pakistan including Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan are eligible to apply. At final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities of other countries.
- Physical Standards:
- Minimum Height: Every candidate should minimum height 5’ Feet – 4” Inches (162.5 cm).
- Visual Standard: Distance Vision with glasses should be 6/9, 6/12 and Near Vision should be J2, J7 or N8, N12 with or without glasses.
- Weight: as per the Body Mass Index.
How to Apply for 140 PMA Long Course:
- A candidate can register via online on www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or through web link given below.
- The candidates may also register by visiting nearest AS&RCs (Army Selection and Recruitment Centers) located in every major city of Pakistan.
- AS&RCs are located at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, DI Khan, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Khuzdar and Pano Aqil.
- Registration is open from February 06 to March 12, 2017 (Including Saturdays / Sundays).
- Preliminary Tests will start from March 16, 2017, to July 17, 2017.
- In selection procedure, every candidate has to under first Written / Intelligence Tests based on multiple choice questions from English, Maths, Pak Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge.
- After Written / Intelligence Tests qualified candidate will undergo Physical/medical tests and interview at AS&RCs.
- During Physical Test candidates have to pass following tasks given below.
- 6 Km Running task in 8 minutes.
- Push Ups 15 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Sit Ups 20 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Chin Ups 3 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Ditch Crossing through 7’.4” x 7’.4” and 4’ deep.
- Successful candidates from the Physical test will be interviewed at AS&RC and after interview only shortlisted candidates will appear for ISSB test.
joinpakarmy.gov.pk 140 Long Course 2017
Address: Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres.
To Apply Online: Click Here