Pakistan Railways Police Constable Jobs 2017 NTS Form Download nts.org.pk
Get Pakistan Railways Police Constable Jobs 2017 NTS Form Download nts.org.pk. For all those applicants who are looking for the jobs in Pakistan Railway Police are welcome to apply for the given posts for which expertise of dynamic, energetic, caliber and educated applicants are required to be hired for the post of (ASI & Constable) are the two posts for which applicants are required to fill these vacancies as soon as possible. From each and every province as mentioned in the advertisement image, the applicants are required to apply as Peshawar, Multan, Sukkur, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Quetta & Karachi. The Quota is also reserved for Orphans 5%, On Open Merit 50%, In-service/retired/deceased persons daughters and sons 20%, 10% for Retired Army Officers, 10% for Women and 5% for Minorities is reserved to apply. So, these all are details about the vacancies and now I will let you know about its further details below.
Pakistan Railways Police is the Federal Govt organization which was established under the Govt of Pakistan and is working under the Ministry of Railways is indulged in many functions which are related with the transport of passengers and goods and also on the other hand Police is also concerned with it to make the atmosphere peaceful in all manners and also look after all the security systems too. Railway Police Jobs announced for the educated and physically fit individuals and current Railway Police 2017 can be examined from this page.
Gender: Both male and female are eligible to apply.
Nationality: Pakistani nationality holders are eligible to apply.
Educational Criteria For Constable & ASI:
Constable should be Matric pass whereas the ASI should be F.A/FS.c holder with 2nd Division.
Physical Standards For Males:
- Height: Height should be “5 Feet 7 Inches”
- Chest Size: Chest Size should be 33 by 34 1/2 with (1 1/2 expansion).
- Running Test: Male applicants have to cover the distance of 1 mile within 7 minutes.
- Pull Ups: Candidates have to do 15 Push Ups.
- Push Ups: Number of Pull-Ups is 3 to be done by the male candidates.
- Sit Ups: 20 Sit Ups are required to be done.
Physical Standards for Females:
- Height: Height should be “5 feet & 2 Inches”
- Female are free from the sits ups, push ups and pull ups.
Age limit should be 18 to 30 years with 5 years age relaxation will be given to the applicants.
For Current NTS Jobs: Click Here
Railways Police Jobs 2017 ASI & Constable Latest Advertisement
How to Apply for Pakistan Railways Police Jobs:
- Applicants may download an application form from the official site of NTS www.nts.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with a copy of CNIC, two recent photographs and original deposit slip of Rs. 400/- should reach on the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is 9th February 2017.
- Applicants have to fill the Test Fee in UBL, HBL, MCB 7 ABL Bank.
- Candidates should mention clearly the Domicile / District and Relevant Division where he/she is applying.
- Applications received incomplete or after due to date will not be entertained.
Pakistan Railways Police Jobs 2017
Address: NTS Headquarter, No. 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
To Download Application Form – A :
For the Post of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) (BS-09)
To Download Application Form – B :
For the Post of Constable (BS-05)
- Levies Force |
- 50 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 25, 2023
- Jazz |
- 50 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 08, 2023
- People's Primary Healthcare Initiative |
- 50 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 16, 2023
- University of Engineering & Technology Lahore |
- 25 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 28, 2023
- National Logistics Cell |
- 20 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 20, 2023