Get PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2020 for Inspector Legal (Specialist Cadre) in PPSC Advertisement No. 14/2020 from this page. Today on 03rd February 2020, latest jobs are announced in various Departments working under Punjab Government Such as (Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department, Punjab Land Record Authority, Local Government & Community Development, Punjab Irrigation Department, Punjab Police Department) for which applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled candidates Male, Female & Shemale for the following positions published after this paragraph.
Junior Traffic Warden Jobs 2020 are also announced through PPSC for which Bachelors qualified, physically fit male & female are eligible to apply. As these positions are announced under the PPSC advertisement so all candidates have to apply at PPSC and afterward it’ll conduct a recruitment test and called qualified candidates for the further procedure. Interested candidates are suggested to read the criteria before applying for any of the vacant position and criteria is mentioned after this paragraph.
Eligibility Criteria for Inspector Legal (Specialist Cadre) Jobs in Punjab Police Department:
- For Inspector Legal (Specialist Cadre) Law Graduate from recognized university with Two Years legal practice is required to apply.
- Age should be between 18 to 32 years.
For all other PPSC Jobs announced in Advertisement 14/2020 require MBBS/Masters/Intermediate/Matric degrees in the relevant discipline as per the demand of vacancies.
PPSC Sub Inspector in Punjab Police Jobs 2020 Vacancies Apply Online
Vacant Positions in the Punjab Police Department:
- Inspector Legal (Specialist Cadre)
Vacant Positions in the Punjab Irrigation Department:
- Sub Engineer (Civil)
Vacant Positions in the Local Government & Community Development:
- Building Inspector
Vacant Positions in the Punjab Land Record Authority:
For Complete List of Vacancies, Please Examine following Job Advertisement.
How to Apply for PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2020:
- All the willing applicants are required to apply online from the official site of PPSC or from the given link below to access the online application form.
- The applicants have to deposit the test fee of Rs. 600/- for Sr. No. 133 to Sr. No. 182 and Rs. 1000/- for Sr. No. 183 in favor of PPSC in NBP, SBP Bank or Government Treasury.
- The last date for the online submission of the application is July 13, 2020.
- Editing options are lying till the closing date of application submission.
- The applicants living in abroad countries but are having the domicile of Punjab needs to pay the test fee in the Pakistan Embassy of that residing country.
PPSC Advertisement No. 14/2020
To Apply Online: Click Here