|Posted on:||3rd Sep 2018|
|Gender:||Male, Female, Shemale|
|Last Date to Apply:||Sep 17, 2018|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, Intermediate|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Age Limit:||Location: Punjab|
Get PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2018 Junior Clerk Apply Online | ppsc.gop.pk Advertisement No. 26/2018 from this page. Today on September 03, 2018, latest jobs are announced in various Departments working under Punjab Government Such as Punjab Police Department and Excise, Taxation and Narcotics Control Department and other departments for which applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled candidates Male, Female & Shemale for the following positions published after this paragraph. As these positions are announced under the PPSC advertisement so all candidates have to apply at PPSC and afterward it’ll conduct recruitment test and called qualified candidates for the further procedure. Interested candidates are suggested to read the criteria before applying for any of the vacant position and criteria is mentioned after this paragraph.
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Clerk in Punjab Police Department:
- HSSC (Intermediate) Degree Second Division from a recognized Board with four months Diploma or Certificate in MS Office
- Intermediate in Computer Science (ICS) 2nd Division from a recognized Board.
- A speed of 35 words per minute of typing in English and 30 words per minute typing in Urdu on Computer is required to apply
More PPSC Jobs: Click Here
PPSC Junior Clerk Jobs 2018 Punjab Police Vacancies Apply Online
Vacant Positions Youth Affairs, Sports, Archaeology and Tourism Department:
- Inspector (BS-16)
Vacant Positions in Punjab Police Department:
- Junior Clerk (BS-11) (89 Posts)
Vacant Positions in Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department:
- Excise & Taxation Inspector (BS-16) (137 Posts)
Vacant Positions in Labour & Human Resource Department:
- Assistant Director (Works) (BS-17)
Vacant Positions in Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department:
- Senior Registrar ENT (BS-18)
- Senior Registrar Anesthesia (BS-18)
- Senior Registrar Pulmonology (BS-18)
- Senior Registrar Radiology (BS-18)
- Assistant Professor Paediatric Surgery (BS-18)
- Assistant Professor Community Medicine (BS-18)
- Assistant Professor Cardiac Surgery (BS-18)
- Assistant Professor Paediatric (BS-18)
- Assistant Professor Paediatric Cardiology (BS-18)
- Assistant Professor Gastroenterology (BS-18)
- Assistant Professor Paediatric Cardiac Surgery (BS-18)
- Assistant Professor Cardiology (BS-18)
- Assistant Professor Obstetrics & Gynaecology (BS-18)
- Senior Registrar Cardiac Surgery (BS-18)
- Budget & Accounts Officer (BS-17)
For Complete List of Vacancies, Please Examine following Job Advertisement.
How to Apply for PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2018:
- All the willing applicants are required to apply online from the official site of PPSC or from the given link below to access the online application form.
- The applicants have to deposit the test fee of Rs. 600/ in favor of PPSC in NBP, SBP Bank or Government Treasury.
- The last date for online submission of application is September 17, 2018.
- Applicants for the posts mentioned from Sr. No. 215 to Sr. No. 225 are directed to provide a hard copy of their online application form along with two photocopy sets of all relevant documents, Research Papers within the three days after the closing date for receipt of applications.
- For Sr. No. 226 to Sr. No. 234 please one photocopy set of all documents with the hard copy of application form.
- Editing options are lying till the closing date of application submission.
- The applicants living in abroad countries but are having the domicile of Punjab needs to pay the test fee in the Pakistan Embassy of that residing country.
PPSC Advertisement No. 26/2018
To Apply Online: Click Here