|Last Date to Apply:||20 Aug 2016|
|Organization:||Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education Department|
For Punjab Domiciled candidates we provided here Literacy Jobs in Punjab 2016 Non Formal Education Assessors Application Form Download. Jobs in L&NFBED Literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department, Government of the Punjab are available and this department is looking to hire following staff for different districts of Punjab such as (Chiniot, Faisalabad, Hafizabad, Kasur, Lahore, Lodhran, Multan, Muzaffargarh, Pakpattan, Rahim Yar Khan, Rajanpur, Sheikhupura and Vehari) in the Project “Non Formal Education Assessment and Examination Cell” and due to this it is seeking for educated, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Non Formal Education Assessors), there are total 26 positions are available and detail of vacant positions regarding to district is given in the image. Appointments of above mentioned positions will be held on purely contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should be at least matriculation Retired Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) or Chief Technician (CT) or Non Commissioned Officer (NCO) from the Armed Forces of Pakistan and age of candidate should be between 35 to 50 years. So, only suitable candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below where you’ll have application form to apply.
For More Literacy & Non Formal Education Jobs: Click Here
Literacy Jobs in Punjab 2016 Non Formal Education Assessors Application Form Download
- Non Formal Education Assessors
How To Apply:
- Candidates may download application form from the official site of Literacy Punjab which is www.literacy.punjab.gov.pk or through web link given below.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 20th August, 2016.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Department shall not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier service.
- No TA or DA or any other expense shall be paid by department.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Literacy & NFBE Department Jobs 2016 Application Form
Address: L&NFBED, 5th Floor, Alfalah Building, Mall Road, Lahore.
Download Application Form: Click Here