|Posted on:||16th May 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||May 31, 2017|
|Organization:||Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education Department|
For Punjab Domiciled candidates we provided here Literacy Jobs in Punjab 2017 Non-Formal Education Assessors Application Form Download. Jobs in L&NFBED Literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department, Government of the Punjab are available and this department is looking to hire following staff for different districts of Punjab such as (Rajanpur, Layyah, Kasur, Sahiwal and Sheikhupura) in the Project “Non-Formal Education Assessment and Examination Cell” and due to this it is seeking for educated, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Non-Formal Education Assessors), there are total 05 positions are available and detail of vacant positions regarding to district is given in the image. Appointments of above-mentioned positions will be held on a pure contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should be at least Matriculation Retired Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) or Chief Technician (CT) or Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) from the Armed Forces of Pakistan and age of the candidate should be between 35 to 50 years. So, only suitable candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below where you’ll have an application form to apply.
For More Literacy & Non-Formal Education Jobs: Click Here
Non Formal Education Assessors Jobs 2017 Application Form Download
- Non-Formal Education Assessors
How To Apply:
- Candidates may download an application form from the official site of Literacy Punjab which is www.literacy.punjab.gov.pk or through web link given below.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is May 31, 2017.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Department shall not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier service.
- No TA or DA or any other expense shall be paid by the department.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Literacy & NFBE Department Jobs 2017 Application Form
Address: L&NFBED, 5th Floor, Alfalah Building, Mall Road, Lahore.
Download Application Form: Click Here