|Last Date to Apply:||Feb 26, 2017|
Get career offers in Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor (S) Batch B-2017 Technical & Marine Branch. Once again new year with its 2nd month February has flipped a beautiful job opportunity for male as well as females in Pakistan Navy to join it as a Sailor for Batch -B are required currently to apply here for different disciplines as Males are required for multiple disciplines including (Diploma in Engineering) whereas for Females career offers are lying in (Medical Branch) to serve as a Medical Technician for. All the nationality holders of Pakistan only males are welcome to apply. Unmarried male and females are liable to register themselves. Guys, its one of the heart touching and most wanted job opportunity to be availed before it lead to expiration be quick to register and get employed here to earn a sufficient amount and experience. Now, tap toward sits eligibility and applying condition heading wise below.
Pakistan Navy which is shortly named as PN is the Defence Force which is indulged in preventing the war and is held responsible for maintaining within the country, civilian and military harbour’s without caring by themselves is governed by the Govt of Pakistan and Ministry of Defense. Being a Federal Govt Force it offers Govt jobs for male and females and posts will be filled on purely merit basis.
Gender: Both Male and Females are eligible to apply. Female are only eligible for Medical Branch.
Marital Status: Applicants should be unmarried.
Nationality: Nationality holders of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
Educational Requirement for Technical Branch:
For Technical Branch candidate should be Matric pass in Science with 65% marks in the examination with age limit of 16 to 20 years’ and Height of the males should be “5 feet 4 Inch” (162.5cm).
Educational Requirements for Female Medical Technician (FMT), (Only for females):
For this branch Matric qualification is required in Science with Biology with 65% marks. Age limit should be 16-20 years’ and the height of females should be “5 Feet only (152.4cm) is required.
Educational Requirement for Marine Branch:
Educational Requirements for above branch should be Matric in Science/Arts with 60% marks is required. Age of the applying candidates should be 17-21 year’s and the height should be “5 feet 6 Inch” (167.5cm) is required to apply for this branch. Only males can apply for this Branch.
For Latest Pakistan Navy Jobs: Click Here
Pak Navy Jobs 2017 For Male & Females Latest Add
How to Apply for Pakistan Navy Jobs:
- All those applicants who wishes to join Pak Navy are required to register themselves online through the Pak Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk or from the nearest Selection Centres of Pak Navy.
- Registration are open from 12th February 2017 to 26th February 2017.
- The applicants are required to bring the Postal Order of Rs. 100/ at the time of interview in favor of Director Recruitment Naval Headquarter Islamabad or crossed postal order will be accepted if brought and submitted by hand.
- Last date for registration is 26th February 2017.
- The applicants have to undergo the series of tests which includes Written Test which will be conducted on 12th March 2017 at 8:00am in the following subjects as (Matric Science) English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and General Knowledge whereas for the (Matric Arts) the subjects will be English, General Maths, General Science and GK subjects.
- Result of Written Test will be dispatched on 31st March 2017 on the website of Pakistan Navy or one can collect the result information from the nearest selection centre’s.
- After Written Test the applicants have to go through the Physical Test which includes 1.6 meters running in 8 minutes, 15 push ups in 2 minutes, 15 sit ups in 2 minutes and 4 chin ups in minutes will be held in the Headquarters.
- Interview and Medical Examination will begin from 10th April 2017 to 10th May 2017 which will be held in recruitment centre and the information regarding this test will be taken from the respect selection centre.
- After passing the Interview and Medical Examination the candidates will be go through the Personality Test which will be held in the month of May 2017 and on temporary basis the selection of candidates will be made in Naval Headquarters.
- Naval Headquarter will select on temporary basis whereas after medical examination in Karachi Training Centre on temporary basis the applicants will be selected on Permanent basis.
- In the month of March the Mobile Recruitment of Pak Navy will visit Sindh, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan and AJK.
- Training will begin on 21st August 2017.
Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor (S) Batch B-2017
Address: Nearest Naval Selection Centre’s.
For Online Registration: Click Here