|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 10, 2016|
Here in the following i am going to enlist the recent job offer from Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor (S) Batch A-2017 Technical & Marine Branch. The Pakistan Navy is the most wanted and one of the most organized Department and proud of our homeland is currently announced the vacant situation in this department to join it as Sailor for Batch (A) -2017 in Technical and Marine Branch the eligible, adroit, energetic and responsible individuals are required to apply for this post. All the nationality holders of Pakistan only males are welcome to apply. Unmarried males are liable to register themselves if they are interested and meet the needs of the post are welcome with the open arms to serve their dear homeland being a Sailor. Now, let’s have a look on its further details below which is quite vast to be discussed below heading wise so, let’s move to describe its further details.
For Latest Pakistan Navy Jobs: Click Here
Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor (S) Batch A-2017 Online Registration
Gender: Only males are eligible to apply.
Nationality: The nationality holders of Pakistan are welcome to apply
Marital Status: Unmarried males are liable to apply
Educational Requirement for Technical Branch:
If one wishes to join the above branch so the education which is needed should be Matric in Science with 65% marks in the examination.
Educational Requirement for Marine Branch:
The eligibility criteria for this branch is also same as Matric in Science/Arts but with 60% marks is required.
Height for Technical Branch:
Height of the males should be “5 feet 4 Inch” (162.5cm).
Height For Marine Branch:
Fir this branch the height should be “5 feet 6 Inch” (167.5cm).
Age Limit for Technical Branch:
Age of the applicants should be 6 to 20 years.
Age Limit for Marine Branch:
For this branch the applicants bears the age limit of 17 to 21 years are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to register themselves online through the Pak Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk or from the nearest Selection Centres of Pak Navy.
- The applicants are required to bring the Postal Order of Rs. 100/ at the time of interview in favor of Director Recruitment Naval Headquarter Islamabad or crossed postal order will be accepted if brought and submitted by hand.
- Last date for applying online is 10th October 2016.
- The applicants have to undergo the series of tests which includes Written Test will be held on 23rd October 2016 at 8:00am in the following subjects as (Matric Science) English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and General Knowledge whereas for the (Matric Arts) English, General Maths, General Science and GK subjects test will be conducted and on 10th November the result of written test will be dispatched on the website of Navy.
- The applicants have to go through the Physical Test which includes Push Ups, Sit Ups, Chin Ups and Running test with respect to different time frame.
- Interview and Medical Examination will begin from 11th November 2016 and remain continue till 31st December 2016 and its details can be obtained from the Recruitment Office only.
- After passing the Interview and Medical Examination the candidates will be go through the Personality Test which will be held in the month of November and December.
- Naval Headquarter will select on temporary basis whereas after medical examination in Karachi Training Centre on temporary basis the applicants will be selected on Permanent basis.
Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2016
Address: Nearest Naval Selection Centres
For Online Registration: Click Here