Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs 2021 Matric Base Male & Female Batch A-2022
PKR 20000, 30000
16 - 21 Years
Get career offers in Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor (S) Batch A-2022 Technical & Marine Branch | www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. Usually, in Pakistan Matric pass individuals don’t have a good opportunity to secure their future. But Pakistan Navy is the place where they can join Pak Navy As Sailor just after Matriculation because their requirements are quite affordable for the Matric pass applicants. All they have to do is just compare themselves with the requirements rust towards the Navy Selection and Recruitment Center or register online at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk and pave their way to a successful future.
On 11th October 2021, we provide you a job opportunity in naval armed forces for the male & female to Join Pakistan Navy as a Sailor for Batch A-2022. Currently to apply there are different branches are available in which Pakistani Nationals can apply and a list of branches is given below.
Sailor Jobs 2021 is available in multiple branches such as (Technical, Female Medical Technician (FMT), Marine). All the nationality holders of Pakistan only males are welcome to apply but if you are not interested to apply to the Navy then we suggest you Join Pak Army as Sailor announced today.
Guys, it’s one of the most wanted job opportunities to be availed after Matric degree before it leads to expiration be quick to register and get employed here to earn a sufficient amount and experience. Now, tap toward sits eligibility and applying conditions heading-wise below.
Pakistan Navy which is shortly named as PN is the Defence Force which is indulged in preventing the war and is held responsible for maintaining within the country, civilian and military harbour’s without caring by themselves is governed by the Govt of Pakistan and Ministry of Defense. Being a Federal Govt Force it offers Govt jobs for male and females and posts will be filled on purely merit basis.
Branch/Category to Apply:
- Female Medical Technician (FMT)
Gender: Only Male is eligible to apply for the relevant post.
Marital Status: Applicants unmarried are eligible to apply for the relevant category.
Nationality: Nationality holders of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
Educational Requirements for Marines Branch:
For Marines, Branch candidate should be Matric pass in Science with 60% marks in the examination with age limit of 17 to 21 years and Height should be 5 feet 6 Inches (167.5 cm).
Educational Requirements for Technical Branch:
For Technical, Branch candidate should be Matric pass in Science with 65% marks in the examination with age limit of 16 to 20 years and Height should be 5 feet 4 Inches (162.5 cm).
Educational Requirements for Female Medical Technician Branch:
For Medical Technician, Branch candidate should be Matric pass in Science (Biology) with 65% marks in the examination with age limit of 16 to 20 years and Height should be 4 feet 8 Inches (142 cm).
For more information about eligibility criteria, please examine the following image posted below.
Sailor Jobs in Pakistan Navy 2021 Search Results (S) Batch A Online Registration
How to Apply for Pakistan Navy Jobs:
- All those applicants who wish to join Pak Navy are required to register themselves online through the Pak Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk or from the nearest Selection Centres of Pak Navy.
- Registration is open from October 10 to October 24, 2021.
- The applicants are required to bring the Postal Order of Rs. 100/ at the time of interview in favor of Director Recruitment Naval Headquarter Islamabad or crossed postal order will be accepted if brought and submitted by hand.
- The applicants have to undergo a series of tests which include a Written Test (E-Testing) which will be conducted on December 2021 at 8:00 am in the following subjects as (Matric Science) English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and General Knowledge.
- After Written Test the applicants have to go through the Physical Test which includes 1.6 meters running in 8 minutes, 15 push-ups in 2 minutes, 15 sit-ups in 2 minutes and 4 chin-ups in minutes will be held in the Headquarters.
- Interview and Medical Examination will begin from January / February 2022 which will be held in the recruitment center and the information regarding this test will be taken from the respect selection center.
- After passing the Interview and Medical Examination the candidates will be going through the Personality Test which will be held in the month of January to February 2022 and on a temporary basis the selection of candidates will be made in Naval Headquarters.
- Naval Headquarter will select on a temporary basis whereas after a medical examination in Karachi Training Centre on a temporary basis the applicants will be selected on a permanent basis.
- Training will begin on April 2021.
Apply as soon as possible for Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor (S) Batch A-2022 at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk for different branches such as (Technical, Female Medical Technician (FMT), Marine). Interested individuals Male and Female holding at least Matriculation in Science are eligible to apply before the closing date.
Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor (S) Batch A-2022
Address: Nearest Naval Selection Center.
For Online Registration: Click Here
- National Logistic Cell |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 07, 2022
- University of Punjab |
- 9 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 11, 2022
- National Database and Registration Authority |
- 11 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 12, 2022
- Forest Department |
- 12 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 26, 2022
- Forest Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa |
- 14 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 21, 2022