|Last Date to Apply:||None|
Here I am there to provide the information about How to Apply Student Visa for South Korea From Pakistan 2016-2017 (Form, Fee& Consultants). The applicants who belong to Pakistan and are looking for the suitable opportunity in any of the university or college of South Korea where they can study as higher as they want and they want to go abroad for higher studies so here is the complete guide for all of the Pakistani’s who want to go abroad and want to make their future developed. So, a lot of bundle of massive information will be there for all those applicants who are going to apply for this wonderful opportunity to get visa and will get the true and accurate details regarding all those requirements which are essential. So, let’s tap towards its further details in order to guide the Pakistani’s willing applicants that how they can get inside this country for seeking the higher education.
How to Apply Student Visa for South Korea From Pakistan 2017 (Fee, Form & Consultants)
|Canadian Embassy in Pakistan Details|
|Embassy||High Commission of Canada|
|Address||Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5 Islamabad, Pakistan / PO Box 1042 Islamabad, Pakistan.|
|Telephone/Fax||(011 92 51) 208-6000 / (011 92 51) 208-6900|
How to Apply:
- Firstly all the willing applicant shave to send the application along with requisite documents to the respective selected institute.
- Like all the applicants who want to study the institute for which he/she has enrolled themselves so as long as the University or College send the acceptance letter of their enrollment so after that the applicants will be able to apply for Student Visa.
- So at the second step after receiving the acceptance letter now its turn to apply by sending the Type-D Application Form with credentials to the Embassy or Consulate of the Korean Republic which we will discuss in our upcoming next heading.
Documents Required For Obtaining Student Visa:
- Valid Passport
- Visa application form or Certificate for Recognition of Visa Issuance
- Admission from the school with its Recognition of the student’s aptitude for study and financial ability
- Most recent certificate of school record
- Family Registry (Applies to Chinese only; Must include whole family)
- Verification of Account Balance
Note: In case of getting a recognition of visa issuance or visa issuance recognition number the applicants need to submit a valid passport, visa application form, and the visa issuance recognition (or number).
Visa Fee & Processing Duration:
- Fee: The Student Visa fee varies but for the single entry the fee is USD 30 whereas for multiple entries it worth’s USD 50. The 90 days visa valid for the students and can leads to further extension with certain rules and regulation if any applicants wants to extend.
- Processing Duration: the Processing of this visa takes one to two weeks or more than it if nay mistake occurs by the applicants while filling the form or any other issues.