Here in the following an exciting career opportunity from Govt sector is being offered by Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs 2019 Govt of Punjab For Computer Operator is recruiting the candidates on contract basis up to the completion of the project which is going in Punjab and for this it requires the services of (Network Administrator/GIS Web Developer (BPS-17), GIS Analyst (BPS-17), Remote Sensing (R.S.) Analyst (BPS-17), GIS/Remote Sensing (R.S.) Analyst (BPS-17), Accountant (BPS-17), Personal Assistant cum Computer Operator (BPS-16)) and for these positions, Masters/Bachelors in the relevant discipline pass candidates can apply. The age limit is 18-35 years.
The candidates will be appointed by the Director General Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department and Secretary, Forest, Wildlife & Fisheries Department, for the project named Green Pakistan Programme – Revival of Wildlife Resources in Punjab on a yearly contract basis till the date of completion of the project. As the above-mentioned vacancies are for only Punjab Domiciled candidates but if you belong to other provinces of Pakistan then you should apply for FGEI Jobs 2019 announced today.
Those candidates who are interested to apply for this job so they have to formerly match their amenities and the required qualification so they must accomplish the given details. So stay in touch with this page and have a look at all sectors job which is listed every day recently. Now let’s have a look towards the applying criteria in order to aware candidates.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Punjab Wildlife Department Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement
Vacant Positions with Basic Scales:
- Network Administrator/GIS Web Developer (BPS-17)
- GIS Analyst (BPS-17)
- Remote Sensing (R.S.) Analyst (BPS-17)
- GIS/Remote Sensing (R.S.) Analyst (BPS-17)
- Accountant (BPS-17)
- Personal Assistant cum Computer Operator (BPS-16)
How to Apply for Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs:
- Handwritten applications along with educational, experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photographs should be sent before the due date.
- Govt. and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- The last date for submission of application is November 29, 2019.
- The department is having the authority to shortlist the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Incomplete application and late received applications will not be entertained.
Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs 2019
Address: Director General Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department, 2-Sanda Road, Lahore.