Apply for the PO Box 782 Peshawar Jobs 2019 KPK Government Latest Career Opportunities. A well-reputed Consulting Firm working under the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is looking for competent, self-motivated and dynamic professionals for the following positions which are for donor-funded infrastructure projects in different agencies of FATA such as (Assistant Director Admin & Finance Officer (BPS-17)).
All positions are based at Peshawar but Design Staff will have to visit fields in FATA. The appointment of these positions will be on a contract basis and the duration of the contract is extendable on the satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates from KPK/FATA are eligible to apply but there are some requirements that are compulsory to be fulfilled by the individuals such as MBA/M.Com pass candidates are eligible to apply. Relevant experience is compulsory for all positions.
So, it is the finest opportunity for all those candidates who are well educated and wanted to have a job in Government Sector. The Peshawar Domiciled PO Box 305 Jobs 2019 are also available for highly educated individuals. Now, in the following, we’ll discuss how to apply the procedure for these newly announced vacancies in Peshawar/FATA.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
KPK Government Jobs 2019 PO Box 782 University Post Office Peshawar
- Assistant Director Admin & Finance Officer (BPS-17)
How to Apply for PO Box 782 Peshawar Jobs 2019:
- Interested candidates need to submit their CVs along with relevant documents on the following postal address given below.
- The position applied for should be mentioned clearly on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of application is November 07, 2019.
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be paid for an interview.
PO Box 782 Peshawar Jobs 2019
Address: PO Box No. 782 University Post Office Peshawar.