Apply for the PO Box 782 Peshawar Jobs 2020 KPK Government Latest Career Opportunities. A well-reputed Consulting Firm working under the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is looking for competent, self-motivated and dynamic professionals for the following positions which are for donor-funded infrastructure projects in different agencies of FATA such as (Deputy Director Infrastructure & Procurement (BPS-18), Internal Auditor (BPS-17), Assistant Director P&M (Northern/Southern) (BPS-17), Sub Engineer (Northern/Southern) (BPS-11), Office Assistant (BPS-16), Drivers).
All positions are based at Peshawar. The appointment of these positions will be on a contract basis and the duration of the contract is extendable on the satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates from KPK/FATA are eligible to apply but there are some requirements that are compulsory to be fulfilled by the individuals such as Graduation / BSc / BE / CA / CPA / ACMA / ACCA / MBA / M.Com/DAE / Middle pass candidates are eligible to apply. Relevant experience is compulsory for all positions.
So, it is the finest opportunity for all those candidates who are well educated and wanted to have a job in Government Sector. The Peshawar Domiciled PO Box 305 Jobs 2020 are also available for highly educated individuals. Now, in the following, we’ll discuss how to apply the procedure for these newly announced vacancies in Peshawar/FATA.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
KPK Government Jobs 2020 PO Box 782 University Post Office Peshawar
- Deputy Director Infrastructure & Procurement (BPS-18)
- Internal Auditor (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director P&M (Northern/Southern) (BPS-17)
- Sub Engineer (Northern/Southern) (BPS-11)
- Office Assistant (BPS-16)
How to Apply for PO Box 782 Peshawar Jobs 2020:
- Interested candidates need to submit their CVs along with relevant documents on the following postal address given below.
- The position applied for should be mentioned clearly on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of application is October 10, 2020.
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be paid for an interview.
PO Box 782 Peshawar Jobs 2020
Address: PO Box No. 782 University Post Office Peshawar.