Jobs are vacant in World Health Organization (WHO), Lahore. World Health Organization (WHO) Jobs Opportunities 2014 in Lahore. World Health Organization is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (Union Council Polio Workers (UCPWs)). WHO has started Polio Eradication Program in Punjab and for this purpose it requires applications for the post of Union Council Polio Workers in different union councils of Lahore. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed organization. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of NGO / Organization, so feel free to apply for the vacant position.
- Union Council Polio Workers (UCPWs) (48 Positions)
Candidates must possess qualification graduation from any HEC recognized institute of Pakistan.
Candidates must have work experience in social work / NGO / community development activities / health services / external monitor.
- Age Limit:
Candidates must have 21 years or above, holding valid computerized National identity card (CNIC).
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned Organization, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may send their applications along with updated Resume / CV on the following address given below.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 16th November, 2014.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the District and Union Council applied for on the upper right corner of envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interviews and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 16th November, 2014.
Address: Director General Health Services, 24-Copper Road, Lahore.